How you meet: Raph

You were going for a run one night. Your parents were irritating you so you decided to get out of the house. You had been running for an hour nonstop when you finally decided to take a break. You climbed onto a random rooftop and looked out at the city. You were finally relaxed when you heard a noise behind you. You pulled a knife from your belt and threw it in the direction of the noise. "What the shell?!" Your eyes widened when you saw a turtle in a red banana come out of the shadows. You immediately got into fighting stance. "Who the hell are you and why are you after me?" "What are you talking about?! You threw a knife at me!" You quickly got tired of listening to him talk so you lunged at him. The two of you fought for over an hour, panting and sweating like crazy. "You're pretty good." "You're not so bad yourself hot stuff," he replied with a smirk. "Don't call me that! My name's (y/n)." "Raph." The two of you finally let your guards down, standing from your fighting stances. "Well Raph, I should get home before my parents kill me," you said as you started jumping roofs. "Later hot stuff!" you heard him call after you. You smiled and blushed, quickly shaking it off and pretending that it never happened.