How you meet: Leo

You were walking home after seeing a movie with your friends. It was dark so your friends offered to walk you home but you denied. You lived really far away and didn't want any of them to go to the trouble. As you were walking, you got pulled into an alley by some Purple Dragons. "Hey there. What's a cute girl like you doing walking these streets alone?" You gulped and stepped back until you hit a wall. "P-please. Just l-leave me alone." They all laugh and walk towards you, cornering you in the back of the alley. You shut your eyes tight, waiting for the pain but it never came. Not to you anyway. You only open your eyes after hearing screaming and grunting. You didn't expect what you were about to see. Your saviour was a giant turtle with a blue mask and katanas. You fell to your knees in shock, a relieved sigh escaping your lips. Once the turtle finished with the Purple Dragons, he came over to you and offered you a hand up, which you gladly accepted. He had a perfect smile and stunning blue eyes that made you melt. "Are you alright miss?" "(Y/n)." He gave you an adorably confused look, causing you to giggle. "Call me (y/n)." He once again showed his gorgeous smile. "How about I walk you home (y/n)?" You smiled and nodded. The rest of the walk home was quiet as you took in the beauty of the city lights. It wasn't long before you reached your fire escape. "Well, this is my stop. Thank you...Uhm...I don't actually know your name." "Oh! Sorry! My name's Leonardo. You can call me Leo if you want." You smiled a gentle smile. "Thank you Leo. You're very sweet." This caused him to blush and scratch the back of his neck nervously. You giggled and took a small step toward him. "Is there any way that I can get ahold of you? In case I need a hero again." He blushed even darker and mumbled something to himself. "I-I could give you my number." You handed him your phone and let him put his number in. "See you later Leo!" You call out as you climb into your window, a smile plastered on your face. Today had definitely been interesting.