How you meet: Mikey

You were home alone once again and totally bored so you figured you'de go out and have some fun. Your parents wouldn't be home until much later anyway so what's the harm? You grabbed your sketeboard and snuck into the park through a hole in the fence. You started speeding around the park practicing your tricks since it had been a while since you were able to skate. Stupid parents!! You land a difficult trick and suddenly hear clapping, causing you to turn. You see a turtle with an orange bandana around his freckled face and a goofy smile. "That was awesome dudette!!" "You're a turtle!!!" His smile suddenly falls and he hangs his head. "You're freaked out aren't you?" "Are you kidding?! THIS IS AWESOME!!" His head immediately shoots back up and he looks at you with sparkles in his eyes. "Seriously?!" "Yeah man!! Totally awesome! Plus, if you're at this park, you must have some mad skills." "You bet I do!" The two of you skate for a while constantly trying to one up each other until, finally, you didn't land, causing you to slide on your knees across the concrete. "Dudette! Are you okay?!" You wince a bit as you turn over, trying to get a look at your injuries. "You can call me (y/n)," you say with a smile on your face that quickly turns into a frown. "Man! How am I gonna explain this to my parents?" "Can you even walk home?" He offers you his hand and you stand, leaning against him a bit. "I'm not sure. Can you help me just in case?" "Yeah! I'm Mikey, by the way." "Thanks Mikey." You grab your board and limp home with Mikey by your side. You chat on the way home, laughing and having fun. Mikey helps you up your fire escape and through your window. "Thanks again Mikey. See you later?" "Oh definitely dudette! Later!" He leaps off of your fire escape, making you giggle at his energy.