When you text

Leo

You sighed as you stared at your (w/s) homework. You were getting incredibly frustrated. At this rate, you were never going to get it done. Maybe a small distraction would help you to relax. You grabbed your phone and went to your contacts, immediately going to Leo's name.

You: Hey hero.

Leo: Hey (y/n)! What's up?

You: Just taking a break from my (w/s) homework. You?

Leo: Taking a walk. Mind if I stop by? I need someone to talk to.

You: I'd be honored.

Leo: Awesome. Meet me on your roof in 10.

You: Kay. ^-^

You squealed as you grabbed your sweater. You were so excited to see your heroic turtle.

Raph

You pulled on your workout clothes getting ready for your nightly trip to the gym. Suddenly, a folded peice of paper falls out of the pocket of your shorts. You pick it up and open it, seeing a note and a number from Raph. He must've snuck it into your pocket while you were fighting. That sly turtle. You grabbed your phone and punched in the number, typing up a text.

You: Raph?

It didn't take him long to respond. Must not be busy.

Raph: Hey hot stuff. ;)

You: Stop calling me that!

Raph: Not happenin! What are you up to anyway?

You: About to head to the gym. You?

Raph: On your roof. Get up here.

You couldn't help but smirk at the text. He must be really bored.

Donnie

You finally fixed dinner and finished your homework. You were exhausted! You decided that the housework could wait and chose to take a seat on the couch, Lily sitting on the floor in front of you. You sighed as you relaxed for the first time all day. Suddenly, your phone rings. You smile upon seeing who the text was from.

Donnie: Hey (y/n)! It's Donnie.

You: Hey Einstein! About time you decided to text me. What are you up to?

Donnie: Just fixing Metalhead...Again...

You: Metalhead?

Donnie: He's a robot I built to help us on missions.

You: Awesome! You should show me sometime!

Donnie: That'd be cool. How about tomorrow?

You: It's a date. ;) I have to go give Lily a bath. Talk to ya later!

He never responded. Little did you know that poor, nervous little Donnie was about to pass out from the heat on his cheeks "D-date?"

Mikey

You were sitting in your room bore out of your mind. Your parents had grounded you for sneaking out the night before. You sighed as you picked up your board and started searching for your paints. It was time to give your skateboard a makeover. Before you can even pick up your brush, you see a number on the bottom! Beinh ther curious person you are, you punch in the number and send a text.

You: Hello?

Mikey: (Y/n)?! Hey dudette! It's Mikey!

You giggle softly, a smile creeping onto your face at the thought of the energetic turtle.

You: Hey Mikey! What's up dude?

Mikey: Just playing video games. I'm kicking my brother's shell!

You: You have a brother?

Mikey: Yeah. I have three. They're pretty awesome. NOT AS AWESOME AS ME!

You: LOL! I gotta go. My parents will yell at me if they see me on my phone. Later!

Mikey: Awe!! :( Later dudette!

A/N: Hey guys! I know that I didn't use text talk for this but this is how I text so it takes a lot of effort to use text talk for me. Sorry guys! Hope you enjoyed!!