A/N: Personalities

Hello everyone! Just your friendly author here! So, obviously, I have personalities for the girls in my mind when I'm writing these so I figured I would enlighten you all by posting them on here. I'm gonna put personalities and family info on this note so that I don't have to try and force it into the story line.

Leo's:

Leo's girl is modest, kind, gentle and feminine. Since they obviously have something between Leo and Karai on the show, I thought it would be fun if I did someone drastically different than Karai. She's a cheerleader and volleyball player. She's pretty popular but not the queen bee. Both of her parents are teachers. She has an older brother named Oliver who's 17. They have a seemingly perfect family life. The catch? They're both adopted. They're still a very loving family, though. While she can fight, she choses not to. Although, mess with her family and it's like flipping a switch. She's the kind of girl you'd take home to your mother.

Raph's:

Raph's girl is strong, independent, unique and bold. She doesn't have a temper like Raph but she'd put up a fight without a second thought. She goes to a special performing arts school for music. She's the girl that everybody envies. Her parents are divorced and she has two older brothers. Danté is 16 and Brendon is 20. Her family may irritate her on a regular basis but she loves them and they love her. She's a definite daddy's girl since he's the one that taught her how to fight. She may be tough but she's not afraid to show her soft side to the right person.

Donnie's:

Donnie's girl is edgy, laid-back, intelligent and loving. I thought it'd be fun to have him with an outcast and someone calmer than himself. Despite her looks, she's highly intelligent. In fact, she's on her way to early graduation. She's also very loving. Especially towards her younger sister Lily. Lily is seven years old. They have a tough family life. Their father is abusive and their mother is a drug addict so she is more like Lily's mother than their own mother is. She's easy to love but nobody will ever give her the chance until Donnie.

Mikey:

Mikey's girl is fun, funny, girly and outgoing. She's pretty much a more feminine, toned down version of Mikey. The only non girly thing about her is her love of skating. She loves wearing dresses and makeup and singing. She's the only child of two very successful parents. Her father is a lawyer and her mother is a doctor. With their success comes a lot of work which means that they don't have a lot of time for their daughter. In response, she acts out to get attention. She acts like a class clown and breaks every rule for some sort of attention when deep down, she's just a sad little girl. Her parents truly love her but they aren't any good at showing it.