i was having a hard time understanding what is going on anymore. i didn't think jungkook would even let me out of that room let alone go out in public with a different man to go shopping.. this is something else.

it would be pretty easy for me to get away from him though.. this might just be a great opportunity to get away from this man.

"alright that sounds good," i spoke, nodding my head at jimin, but little did the man know, i was planning my escape inside the mind of mine.

jimin and i started cooking, and let me tell you, this man sure knows how to make me forget about all the bad things in my life.. he is actually a really sweet guy... especially compared to jungkook.

"don't put too much of this salt in it," he warned, watching over me as i sprinkled a bit inside the pan. i knew how to cook something as simple as scrambled eggs, but i just let this man direct me as it was quite entertaining how he tried to explain things to me.

i got to give it to him.. he sure is trying his best with english for me so that i can understand.

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*

after going around a few shops in the mall, i had to have my face covered along with jimin and even a hat on over my heat for extra safety.

jimin warned me to never take any of it off when i'm with him and that he has to keep himself covered because their fans can get crazy. i wouldn't doubt it.. all four of the men are absolutely gorgeous..

i even asked jimin about the other two members; yoongi and hoseok, and he said that they have been busy with their families while they are on hiatus, but him and jungkook don't have families to go visit.

i felt horrible hearing that the two youngest members didn't have anyone to spend their vacation on or whatever, but i could relate to it in a way.

for personal reasons, i didn't pry into why jimin doesn't have anyone, just incase he was in a horrible situation in his past. i don't want to put this nice man through that.. but one thing that i was starting to feel guilty about is my plan.

i was just about ready to carry out, making sure i was holding the bag of stuff jimin and i have found.

"hey jimin?" i asked, looking over at him, making sure my voice wasn't too loud to where people passing by could hear me.

he hummed in response, turning a bit to face me as the both of us were walking down the big open space inside the mall.

"could i have some money to go there..?" i asked, shyly pointing at the undergarments store in which he followed where i was pointing.

i was already starting to feel really bad for what i was about to do.. and i didn't even know what jungkook would do to jimin when he finds out i'm gone, but i have to get out of here.

i was shocked when jimin had given me about five million won which i believe is the equivalent to about five thousand dollars in u.s. currency.. but i could be very wrong.

i took it hesitantly, heading over to the store and then looked back at jimin to see he wasn't even looking at where i was, quickly heading out the side door closest to me and out into an alley.

breathing heavily, i stopped for a bit to catch my breath as the rain poured down upon me, the guilt just about eating me alive, but i know that if i stay any longer i am most likely going to lose my mind.

i don't know hardly any korean so it is going to be difficult to get out of here, but i need to figure out where the airport is and try and get myself a flight back to where jungkook had kidnapped me from.