Crush of My Life 🥰

Start from the beginning

After a second of silence, all the guys just bust out laughing. Like holding their stomachs, with tears coming out their eyes.

"What the fuck is funny?" I started getting irritated.

"Man you bout slow as hell. How could you not know?" Keith chuckled, wiping a tear.

"Know what? Now I'm even more confused."

"Dude, your wife has a crush on you" David finally said, after calming down from his laughing fit.

"A crush? We've been married for seven years now. How could she have a crush on me?" I asked, cause I thought by now she'd be used to me.

"Well look at it this way, she still likes you. A lot of married couples will love each other, but not like each other at the same time. It's possible she's fallen in love with you again. Which means you're doing something right, and you should be proud." David says.

Now that I think about it, he's right. She laughs at my jokes more, she's more affectionate, and she's extremely attentive. She always been like that, but now it's on another level.

"To be honest, it's sounds like you have a crush on your wife too. I mean you're always gazing at her, or you're always talking about her." Marco points out.

"I mean how could I not, she's beautiful."

That woman could give a blind man vision. Sexiest woman I've ever seen.

"Look look, there he goes zoning out again." Keith teases.

"Shut the fu... BABE, ARE YOU HERE?!" I hear my wife calling me from upstairs.

Going to the intercom we had installed, I respond back.

"In the cave, Love. Watch this." I tell the guys.

Hearing her heels click as she approaches the door, the love of my life makes her grand entrance.

Damn! She looks good as fuck. I know she had to have been catching some eyes tonight.

 I know she had to have been catching some eyes tonight