''My king?''

''Hmm?'' I couldn't help the little smile gracing my lips, the warmth emitting from his body making me think this must be as close to heaven as I will ever get.

''This is very comfy.'' I whispered, closing my eyes again, the little smile never leaving my face. The king hummed into my skin, placing one of his hands on the crown of my head gently, the other sneaking in under my head, creating a comfy pillow.

''You're staying with me the whole day.'' he muttered, placing soft kisses on my heated skin. Chuckling I freed one of my arms from his embrace, wrapping it around his one and nuzzling my face into his hand.

''As you wish, your Majesty.''

Sighing I watched the little purple marks longingly, the memories of today's morning causing a little fuzzy feeling in the pit of my stomach. Just like he requested, I stayed with him the whole day, apparently to make up for me leaving him for tonight.

''Chaeyoung, are you ready?'' I turned around, the knocking on my door pulling me away from my thoughts.

''Yes! I'm coming!'' I called back to Jisoo, quickly grabbing my bag from the bed before scurrying to my door. Opening the door I smiled at Jisoo sheepishly, pulling the bag over my shoulder.

''I'm sorry, are you guys already waiting for me?''

''No, don't worry, I just came to pick you up on my way down.'' we started walking down the corridor with me still trying to neaten my hair properly.

''Where have you been all day?'' she asked, giving me that kind of look that told me she already knew the answer anyway. I smiled shyly her way, making her roll her eyes.

''You might as well move into his chamber full-time.'' I choked on the air in surprise, looking at her in horror.

''Are you insane? Do you want me dead?'' Jisoo chuckled, locking her arm with mine.

''Calm down little lovebird, I was just joking.'' rolling my eyes playfully I nudged hir with my elbow, making her give me a stinky look.

As we were on our way to the main entrance I noticed the king walking our way with few aristocrats, probably to get to the main staircase. As we locked eyes together, I gave him a small grin, bowing my head. The king however stopped in his tracks turning to both of us, making both me and Jisoo stop as well, looking at him in question.

''Look out for each other, is that clear?'' I gaped silently as Jisoo widened her eyes, obviously in surprise.

''Will do, your Majesty.'' I answered slowly, the king giving us a nod of approval before continuing his journey, the men behind him looking at us in confusion. We watched him as they climbed the stairs, disappearing on the second floor. Jisoo looked at me weirdly, tilting her head.

''Well...that was that...'' she muttered, making me shrug my shoulders as we started walking again towards the exit where the rest of the guys were already waiting.

Jennie, Lisa, Sehun, Miyeon, Tzuyu, Jimin, Seokjin, and surprisingly Jinyoung as well were all standing by the entrance, all chatting happily besides Seokjin, who seemed to be in a sour mood.

''There you are!'' called Jennie, waving our way. We joined in with the group, Jisoo already letting go of my arm, walking Jinyoung's way with a smile.

''Glad you could make it!'' she cheered, the guy's face erupting in a wide grin the moment he saw her.

''Thanks for inviting me!'' I watched in interest as the two began to chat happily, all of us already aiming for the east gate of the castle grounds.