✰someones jelly ✰

Start from the beginning

A solid five minutes go by and Dustin continues to ring Suzy, and still no response. I roll my eyes, cross my arms and walk back to where I was sitting. "Y/N!!" Dustin yells as he points at his walki talki. "DONT YOU WANT TO TALK TO MY GIRLFRIEND?!" Dustin questions as he gives me a glare. "Well, obviously if it was five minutes ago I would, but my foot is about to give out if I don't lay the hell down." I say as i plop myself on the ground and stare at the sky.

Will looks at me, nods to Dustin and runs over to me, laying down right next to me. "Hello lover boy." I say as I turn to Will. "Worried about me, huh?" I tease. "Uh actually miss Hargrove I am. Now, whats wrong with your leg?" He says as he sits up and takes a look at it. "Oh nothing" I whisper. "I just wanted to get out of that awkward situation." I laugh and continue to look up at the sky. Will laughs and nudges my shoulder. "Well that was smart." He says as he sneaks his arm around my shoulder.

It's been about thirty minutes, and the sun has now set, so it was pitch black outside. Obviously we brought flashlights, but that's it. I start getting super tired, so I lean my head on Will's chest and put my arm around him. Will looks down at me and starts playing with my hair, adoring how cute I look right now.

*WILL'S POV*

She looks so adorable right now. Currently, Y/n has her head on my chest and her arm around me. Her eyes are closed and I'm pretty sure she's sleeping due to the light snores I'm hearing right now. She's by far the most prettiest girl I've ever met. Not just her looks, but her personality. When I say she never stops smiling, SHE NEVER DOES. The only time is when she gets concerned about me, like today. There was pure worry in her face... I could tell she was really concerned about me. But I haven't told anyone about my episodes or my feels yet. I didn't want anyone to know, and I didn't want y/n to think I'm a freak. I'm the one that's supposed to be there for her, especially because of her foot right now.. not the other way around. I adore her more than anything. She's shorter than me so that's a plus. My body hovers over here when we hug, cuddle or even kiss. Okay, that was once but I REALLLYY hope it happens again. Her lips are so soft and fragile. I mean, why wouldn't it happen again? Does she like me? I mean, if she didn't why would she be on my chest right now, putting full trust in me. She's so fucking adorable, I love her so much. I know I met her two days ago, but WOW. I've caught feelings FAST. I've never even liked a girl in my life before I met her. She's not like other girls, she's special. REALLY special. She has this natural glow that she carries around with her, even if it's dark outside. She's always so joyful and bubbly, to the point everyone loves being around her. I love her so much, she's honestly one of a kind. The best person I've ever met.

Its been a good ten minutes and y/n's still sleeping on my chest. Dustin's been trying to ring Suzy for the past thirty minutes, but nothings working. I slightly shake y/n to wake her up, but nothing works. Man this girl is a deep sleeper. I decide to whisper in her ear. "Y/n, it's time to wake up."

*Y/N'S POV*

I wake up to chills running down my spine. I tilt my head up to see Will looking at me. Did I fall asleep?! SHIT. I look horrifying when I sleep, and I snore like.. really loudly. I really hope I didn't scare him off for it. I rub my eyes and stretch my arms out. "It's time to go y/n." Will gestures.

I nod, slowly get off of him and continuously yawn. Will looks at me, sees me tired and wraps his arm around me. "Hey Dustin, we're going to start heading back now.." Will says. "WHAT?! But you haven't even got to talk to Suzy yet!!" Dustin exclaims. "I'm sorry dude.. maybe another time!!" Will says as he waves goodbye to Dustin, Lucas and Max. He turns me around and starts walking down the hill.

*MAX'S POV*

"Hey Dustin.. uh-" I get cut off. "Let me guess, curfew?!" Dustin says as he crosses his arms and rolls his eyes. "Fine fine go whatever." Dustin says. "A-Are you sure Dude?" Lucas stutters. "I'm sure, it's not like she's going to answer anyways." Dustin frowns. "Were so sorry Dustin." I say as I  get up. "Maybe another time!! We'll have better luck." Lucas says as he stands up, waves to Dustin, grabs my hand and starts running down the hill, causing me to laugh.

*DUSTIN'S POV*

Did my friends really just ditch me? First Mike and Eleven, then Y/n and Will, now Lucas and Max?! This is INSANE. I just got home for godsake, and my friends are too busy with their love lifes to even acknowledge me. That's why I brought them up here to meet Suzy, because I wanted to prove I also have a love life. I sit on the top of the dark hill, alone. I then hear my walki talki start to static and it turn up the volume. "SUZY?! SUZY POO ARE YOU THERE??!" I scream as I keep turning up the volume. But.. I don't hear Suzy, I hear some type of code in some type of language. What the fuck??! I think to myself. I keep listening closely to what their saying. It sounds like a man, maybe in his late forty's talking. But he's definitely not speaking English...

Russians...