Last night, for instance, the reason why he called me today, is because we were all seated in one round table at a charity dinner for Breast Cancer Awareness, which was thrown by the First Lady. James was obviously bored (I don't even know why he attends Breast Cancer things anyway, he doesn't even have breasts), and he started talking about why we should put a lot of money for awareness instead of giving it to the people who actually have breast cancer. Then Jane started to talk about the fact that many women in third-world countries don't even realize they have breast cancer until it's too late. Jane even threw a couple of percentage numbers to impress him.

Unfortunately, it wasn't enough for James, so he kept arguing and asking why, and it began to annoy everyone else who's trying to enjoy their dinner. So I put an end to it by saying directly to his face, "You know you would get it if you weren't so self-centered. Just accept that charities are not for you, okay."

The look on his face when I said that is still making me giggle until now.

***

"I need you to go to Australia tomorrow," Jane says, "The demand for this, for this boy is too overwhelming, we got to have our hand into it."

"Who?"

"Harry Styles."

"Of One Direction? Isn't he too Seventeen magazine?"

"Well that's what I thought. But it turns out Harry is rumored to be into older women."

"How older?"

"Oh I don't know... Like, Catherine Zeta-Jones older."

I nearly choked. "What?"

"I find it very, very hot," Jane says, "Don't you? I mean, Catherine was married to an old chap for a long time, it's just normal that after her divorce she's longing for something stronger."

"And you want me to interview Harry on this topic?"

"No, silly. The word's not out yet. If it was out, I'd send Henry for entertainment piece. This is a relationship piece. I want you to interview him on his views around women."

"And it's Australia because... He's on tour?"

"Oh is he not Australian?"

"I think he's British."

"Oh then well, maybe he is on tour."

"Jane, the thing is, tomorrow I promised Jimmy to accompany him to Super Bowl gala."

She snorts, "Well then he just have to understand. He's a celebrity. I'm sure he cancels things with you too sometimes."

"Um, actually, he never."

"Never ever?"

I shake my head. "It was always me who cancels stuff because things came up at work."

She looks startled a bit. Then her mouth breaks into a smile. "Well then, I guess he loves you more. Which is a good thing."

***

I leave office thinking about how I would tell all of this to Jimmy. I know Jimmy wouldn't mind, but he would be disappointed.

He was when I cancelled coming to the Emmys because I had to fly to Ghana for a story on women empowerment. He kept telling me that it's fine, and bringing story about Ghana women who finally able to make their own living by growing shea butter for L'Occitane is way more important than Emmys. But still, I felt really bad. He also didn't win that night, which made it worse.

Super Bowl is not as big as Emmys, but I know he is looking forward to it. He says throwing the first pitch at the Super Bowl is a childhood dream coming true.