Chapter 39:No Fucking way!

Start from the beginning

I'm not blind anymore! I mean the little blind I was heheh.

I look my self in the mirror one last time.Then went downstairs to be greeted my everyone.

"You look beautiful my dear" Eleanora

"Thanks Nora" I said and smiled she beamed at my nickname.

"Nora? I like it my dear or you can call me mom" she smiled and I started to miss my mom.

"Nice style Sis" Elijah said to me with a grin.

"Thanks Eli"I said to him and he scrunched his nose. I smirked New target achieved.

"No! not Eli" He exclaimed

"Yes Eli! Ijah! Eliana! Oh yes Eliana!"I said and everybody Burst out in laughing.

"How would people react when Maverick will announce on stage! I present you my Older son Eliana Orson Romanov!" I said trying to make my voice deep.

Sephora practically dying from laughing.Eleanora is clutching her stomach and Maverick is also laughing and Elijah glaring at me.

"Good one! My dear" said Maverick still chucking

"Why you do that to me ~" he whined.

"Its fun you know" I said smirking.

"Alessia dear I'm so grateful to you for changing my Xavier" Eleanora put her hand on mine.

"Wait a sec where is Lili?" I asked them.

"Sleeping beauty" Sephora said.

"Ohh I'm gonna make her sleep more beautiful"I said smirking.

"Oh wait wait let me get my camera" said Elijah.

"Time to get back on Lilith" he said evil laughing we all laughed at his antics.

I grabbed a thread, air horn and Small pool that is use for children.

"Okay so she doesn't wake when we walk in her room or steal her everything" I said and they all nodded.

I'm so evilllll!

"Set the camera" I said to Elijah.

I bind thread in her hand and to air horn
When she will move her hand the horn will blow. I tied her feet.When she try to stand she will fell in to water filled pool.

"Okay ready!" I heard starting of video.

I tickle her hand and she moved her hand the horn blow up.She woke UP screaming and tried to stand and fell into pool.

I was dying on ground with Elijah and Eleanora is leaning on maverick.

"WHAT! HOW! ALESSIA!" She's screamed when she removed her blindfold.

"I'm I'm sorry" I said wheezing.

"Why you do that?" She said

"She helped me to get revenge" said Elijah.

"But brother you hair looked so cool after red dye" she said pouting and Elijah glared.

"Elijah Xavier is calling us to meeting and Elenaora you have to come with us" said maverick and they nodded.

Elijah went out of room first.

"Bye bye Eliana!" I yelled and grinned.

"Not again!" He yelled and we all laughed.

"Have fun girls" said Eleanora and they went out.

"1,2,3" I said and room door busted open.

"What why did you call us Alese?" Clara said.