The night of |Sm|

Start from the beginning

"Suck my cock." He chocked out. "Please." giggling at how desperate he got in the few short minutes I was jacking him off I licked up from base to tip making Fred groan, head tilting back in pleasure. Swirling his tip tasting the pre-cum I moaned sucking down.

"Will you be right to fuck me if you cum down my throat first?" My question made him pant. Sweat rolled down his face at the thought. His cock that was lightly pressed against my lips twitched once more.

"Hell yes." Smiling I then dove down halfway. Fred's eyes rolled back. His hand stationed itself into my hair trying to steady himself. It made me think it was the first time he'd been given a blowjob but with a guy like fred. I don't think so. Moaning while sucking back up freds eyes opened to watch as I went to the base. He groaned as I choked saliva drooling down my chin when coming back up and down quickly. "Merlin you're good at this." His other hand went into my hair and I could see him just stopping himself from fucking my mouth. Pulling back I pulled his cock feeling the saliva dribble from his member to my lower lip.

"Don't hold back Freddie. Fuck my mouth." I panted out. the grip on my hair tightened and Fred bit his lip. But when I went back down Fred thrusted his hips forward containing the back of my throat. Moaning at the action Fred started going for it. Tilting my head up to see him looking directly at my lips sucking down on his cock Fred groaned louder. Pulling back and forward Fred picked up the pace before stilling. My lips met the base and when choking Fred grunted leaning over before pulling back. Tears pricked in the corners of my eyes but opening my mouth I dove back down. Fred's hips buckled forward and with a quick thrust, I felt him release in my mouth. Moaning sucking harder milking he moaned out my name pulling back Fred's arousal dribbled down my chin which I licked back into my mouth swallowing audibly.

"That was incredible darling." Fred inhaled sharply helping me stand up before pushing me down to the bed. Whining as he sucked sleepily down my neck recovering from the orgasm he just had. "You looked so sexy. That was the best orgasm I've ever had." His fingers lightly slid down my skin to the lacy of my underwear. Gasping as Fred rubbed my clit through the underwear. "So wet. Is that from sucking my cock?" biting my lip Fred took a moment to remove the bra. He sucked upwards until Fred sucked my nipple.

"Freddie please." Not knowing what I was asking for Fred still smirked leaving open-mouthed kisses back down.

"Mmm baby you're going to have to wait just a little longer." Fred hooked my underwear pulling down as his lips stayed attached to my skin. "Even wetter still. You little minx." the wink he sent me went straight between my legs, heat raised followed by a shiver. Fred chuckled. A single finger teased me. Sliding up and down my soaked folds until he heard me whimpering, which didn't take that long. "Oh, darling you're so sensitive. Let me help you." gasping when both Fred's finger slid inside of me and his tongue swirled against my clit there was no hesitation as he got to work. Moaning shaking my head Fred's lips moved from between my legs. "What's wrong baby?" biting my lip while gazing down at his still moving his finger rhythmically in and out I choked back a tear.

"Kiss me." The warm smile that spread across his face was unforgettable. He basically jumped back on top of my finger still inside and captured our lips together. Moaning at the tongue-twisting kiss Fred groaned now adding a second and third finger that made me cry out against his lips. "Oh please, Freddie I can't take much more. Fuck me please." leading this Fred shifted, I could feel his erection on my upper thigh.

"Alright, darling." He pulled the three fingers out sucking on them when adjusting himself in front of my entrance. Without another word, Fred breached my walls and I arched off the bed loving the stretched feeling.

"Yes, Freddie fuck me." Fred groaned leaning forward to suck on my exposed neck as he sunk all the way inside. Moaning Fred held down my hips to thrust faster.

"Darling you're squeezing me so tight. Turn around baby girl." biting my lip from the nickname Fred noticed while pulling me up and kiss me deeply but shortly. "On your hands and knees." doing as told Fred took hold of my hips to bring me closer to him. With one harsh thrust forward my hands almost buckled.

"I'm almost there Freddie." Fred groaned and I moaned as his hand slapped my ass cheek. Not hard but it made me contract around him more.

"Ahh yes me too baby girl." Meeting his thrusts I moaned when hearing my juices squelch before rolling down my thrusts. Fred moved a hand to rub my clit. This led me to tremble, Freds cock twitched.

"Oh my God Fred." panting this out to the sheets I heard him growl picking up the pace just a bit more and with a few more thrusts I came hard against him, Fred groaned as I pulsed around him before orgasming himself. He still held my hips to keep me in place while pulling out so to watch his arousal leak out with my own.

"Now that was incredible my love." smiling tiredly Fred softly massaged my ass cheeks until I was laid flat on the bed. He joined me.

"It really was." He chuckled seeing my drooping eyes but I still had enough energy to a range myself on Fred's neck. My head resting there while my body draped over his. "I love you."