He stared me straight in the eyes. "How much do you care for Scorpius?"

I smiled. "A lot..."

He smiled weakly. "Then a lot..."

I walked up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Don't give up," I whispered.

He hugged me back. "I won't. Thank you Bella."

We pulled away.

"No problem Albus."

******

Candace's POV

I stretched and sat up in my bed.

I looked at the time to see that it was 11. Looking around, I saw that only Ara was in here. Which meant Bella probably was with the others in the Slytherin commonroom or something.

Getting up, I went to the bathroom, took a nice shower, and then got out.

"Candace?"

I looked to my right. "Yes?"

Silence.

I wrapped a towel around me, and quickly walked out of the bathroom.

There sitting on her bed, was Arabia. Eyes wide, and tears streaming down her face. She was holding a piece of parchment, and an owl was sitting at our window.

"Arabia what's wrong?" I asked worried.

She shakily held up the letter, and I took it and read it.

Dear Arabia,

I got accepted for a job, but it's in the States.

I'm sorry that I couldn't send letters, I've been traveling for the past couple days.

I'm safe and here now, but there's a few things I need to say.

First, just know that I will always love you Arabia. You're the best and most beautiful girl I've met, and nobody could ever be like you.

But since I'll be living here for a while, I don't know if we can keep this relationship going...

Work will be stressfull, and will take up a lot of my time. Sending letters every day would almost be impossible.

What I'm trying to say love, is that I think that a long distance relationship won't work well for the two of us.

I really want to stay with you, but things happen...

I'm really sorry Arabia. I love you dearly, and always will.

I'll promise to see you again, but it won't be for a few years...

I'm sorry Arabia...I love you.

-Zach

The letter dropped to the floor and I looked up at Ara.

Tears welled up in my eyes, and I let them fall.

"Oh Ara..." I whispered.

She sobbed, and I quickly got dressed, and went back over to her, and hugged her tightly.

"Arabia I am so sorry," I said.

She cried and cried, and I felt so horrible.

I couldn't believe Zach did this to her.

Not only did he not tell her he was leaving, but he broke up with her too...

I let her go, and she stood up and got changed.