Chapter 81: The battle of capture (5)

Beginne am Anfang

   The emperor frowned, a little displeased, and secretly asked whether this person was a little bit intolerant? But I heard Nie Bufan shout: "Don't eat, it's poisonous!"

   "What?" The emperor's sharp gaze directed at the dishes on the table, and the **** next to him was also inexplicably shocked.

The emperor looked at the chopsticks in his hand again. His chopsticks are made of silver. Generally, the poison can be known at the first try, but there is no abnormality now. He looked at Nie Bufan suspiciously, but saw that his lips were purplish, his face was pale, and he staggered to his feet, falling to the ground when he was unstable.

  The emperor immediately got up to support him, and sternly shouted: "Quickly pass the doctor!"

   He carried Nie Bufan onto the bed, observing his face with a gloomy expression, and then added as if something was happening: "Invite the national teacher, too."

   The **** hurried away.

   At this time, Nie Bufan opened his eyes, pursing his lips and looking depressed.

   "How do you feel? What is uncomfortable?" the emperor asked.

   Nie Bufan shook his head, looked melancholy at the bed sheet, and sighed, "Hey, I'm not full."

   The emperor was speechless. If he hadn't seen that his lips were already so purple and black, he almost thought he was fooling around.

   In a moment, the imperial doctor and the national teacher rushed over.

   After the salute, the imperial physician immediately stepped forward and took the pulse, and Fan Luo stood by and looked at Nie Bufan. Nie Bufan, who had an ugly face, was still in the mood to wink at him.

   "Doctor, how is he?" the emperor asked.

The imperial doctor's expression changed, and he hesitated for a long while: "The emperor, this young man's pulse is very peculiar, showing signs of premature death, but full of energy. What's more puzzling is that he was clearly poisoned, but he didn't get worse. It seems to be detoxifying on its own."

   "What is the sign of premature death? What is the self-detoxification?" The emperor's expression remained unswerving, and he stared straight at the imperial doctor.

   The imperial doctor said nervously: "This son's physique is very special, rare in the world, and ordinary toxins can't threaten his life. But Yichen's diagnosis, even if he is not poisoned, will die soon."

   The emperor was silent for a while, and said to Fan Luo: "Guo Shi, come and have a look."

   The imperial doctor gave up his position, and Fan Luo took the pulse and came to a conclusion that he was almost the same as the imperial doctor.

   He asked Nie Bufan: "Do you know your physical condition?"

   "Know a little." Nie Bufan replied with a smile.

   "What's going on?" Fan Luo recognized that he was very knowledgeable, but he had never seen such symptoms. He could clearly diagnose the result, but could not diagnose the cause of the condition.

   Nie Bufan shrugged and looked at the sky: "Don't be surprised. It's not that I am not dead soon, but that my physique is indeed special. I have been judged from the beginning that I will not live long, but in the end I still live well to the present?"

   Fan Luo frowned, dubiously.

   The doctor was surprised, staring at Nie Bufan forever.

   "So," the emperor said, "Is his life in danger?"

   "If what he said is true, then there is indeed no life-threatening." Fan Luo said, "As long as the toxin is cleaned up for a while, nothing will happen."

   The doctor also nodded on the sidelines.

   "Okay, the doctor, he will hand it over to you." The emperor stood up, took the national teacher to the hall, and said, "Help me find out what the poison is."

   "Yes." Fan Luo looked at the dishes on the table with a thoughtful expression on his face.

   The emperor said intently: "It hasn't been a long time since anyone has poisoned me, and I don't know who moved it."

   "We are about to meet with foreign envoys. At this time, we can't make a sudden branch, the emperor, please be careful."

   The emperor nodded and said with a smile: "Thanks to you for sending me Little Treasure this time, if it wasn't him, I would be the one who was poisoned."

   "The emperor, don't dare to claim this meritorious service." Fan Luo said lightly, "'Little Treasure' is your own insight into your bag."

   "Haha, what you said is right, my eyes are like a torch." The emperor accepted it without humility.

   He patted Fan Luo on the shoulder, and thoughtfully said: "Guo Shi, you are also indispensable. In two days, I will give you a special gift."

   Fan Luo squinted at the emperor next to him, and for some reason he suddenly had an unknown premonition.

   Sure enough, three days later, the emperor sent him a meticulously drawn picture album called "Men's Acacia Picture".

   Fan Luo's handsome face, both righteous and evil, cracked for the first time...