Chapter 81: The battle of capture (5)

Start from the beginning

   For a time, chaos in the bedroom.

   "What are you doing?" At this moment, the emperor's inaudible voice came.

   The eunuchs let go of their hands, and they were so scared that they immediately saluted and confessed.

   Nie Bufan's pulling force disappeared, and he fell back to the bed diagonally. A pair of white and tender legs were still dangling outside the bed, making people want to touch them.

   The emperor scanned a messy bed, and said nothing. The room was so quiet that people did not dare to breathe.

   Nie Bufan loosened the pillow he was biting on, lying on the bed like a mollusk, tilted his head, weakly said: "Emperor, I have been abused."

  Emperor...Emperor brother? The emperor twitched his mouth and asked with his chest, "Who abused you?"

   The eunuch, who was kneeling on the ground, trembled slightly and wiped his sweat secretly.

   "Who else?" Nie Bufan reached out and pointed, "It's you."

   "Oh? I?" The emperor walked over slowly and asked condescendingly, "How did I abuse you?"

   "You have eaten and wiped it all, and you still don't let people sleep well!" Nie Bufan patted the bed, and said anxiously, "Isn't it just a bed? Is there anything you can't sleep, are you stingy?"

   The surrounding eunuchs collectively gasped. He dare to say that the emperor is stingy!

   The emperor raised his eyebrows and said with a smile: "Okay, I will sleep with you in my bed in the future. Are you satisfied?"

   Rare? Nie Bufan curled his lips, stood up silently, and took the clothes prepared by the **** from the bedside to put on him.

   The emperor stretched out his hand and hooked it, and said ill-intentionally: "I really like your disheveled appearance. You are quite amorous, so I don't need to be too formal in my bedroom in the future."

   "I'm not at all cautious." Nie Bufan grabbed the clothes, wrapped them around him, and said cruelly, "I'm just afraid of the cold."

   is really not formal at all. The emperor was in a good mood, and the fatigue and pressure accumulated during the court meeting disappeared instantly.

   "It's almost noon, hurry up and freshen up and eat with me." The emperor touched his head, not caring about his rudeness at all.

   The eunuchs all heaved a sigh of relief when they heard the words. Fortunately, they were relieved of the punishment. At the same time, they secretly surprised the emperor's love for the newcomer. It seems that his attitude towards him will improve slightly in the future.

   The dinner table was opened, and Nie Bufan was surprised that the emperor was unexpectedly frugal. Lunch consisted of four dishes and one soup plus a few desserts. As the king of his country, it is really rare.

   The **** helped the two of them to arrange the dishes, and the emperor waved his hand to Nie Bufan: "Go ahead, what you want to eat, I will call the Yushanfang to cook it myself, and I will follow me today."

   Nie Bufan consumed too much energy last night, and his belly is now a thousand miles away. He was too hungry and was not polite. He raised his chopsticks and started eating.

   The emperor's eyes were smiling, and it was rare for someone to be so comfortable in front of him. He watched Nie Bufan eat deliciously, his appetite was also aroused, and he slowly picked up a piece of meat, and was about to deliver it to his mouth, when a pair of chopsticks suddenly stretched out and knocked down his food.