"I have to send TXT to find her," PD-min said. Taehyung nodded.

"But why she wanted to kill me?" Jungkook asked innocently.

"Because bunny she is a psycho who is obsessed with me nothing else" Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips who nodded.

"Okay, but Ana why did you act like you don't know your appa?" Yoongi asked raising his eyebrow.

"Because she was angry with me but that doesn't mean you don't-" PD-min was interrupted.

"Why were you angry with him?" Namjoon asked.

"Because-" PD-min interrupted again.

"We are not asking you, so stop answering," Jungkook said. 

"I wanted to go to America but appa didn't allow me telling me that he doesn't want to part with me. So, I ran from home one night when he was sleeping. He even sent people to find but they couldn't" Ana said proudly.

"I always wonder why they couldn't find you," PD-min said rubbing his chin

"Because I was there with her," Hoseok said.

"WHAT?!" PD-min said in shock. He was about to say something when...

"We will leave you both take care," Jin said. Everyone left after bidding their goodbyes to each other.

__________________________________

TaeKook were on the bed cuddling each other, not the joined bed but a bigger one from who knows from where the hospital brought it. Jungkook was back facing Taehyung who was rubbing his tummy and pecking him from time to time and checking whether is all right and not crying.

They were watching a drama on the laptop that Jungkook asked for, so PD-min went and brought then he went back to his house. Jungkook paused the drama and sat up making the older frown and look confused but when he saw the time he knew what it was.

Before Taehyung could say anything Jungkook laid down again but this time facing Taehyung and snuggled into his chest. Taehyung wrapped his hands around the younger's waist and pecked his checks, then looked into his eyes.

"Bunny, what's wrong?" Taehyung said to Jungkook who is looking at him with dark eyes.

"You shouldn't have stayed shirtless. V~" Taehyung's were eyes wide open. Jungkook only calls him V when he is horny.

"No bunny, just one more month bunny"

"Why?" Jungkook wrapped his hands around Taehyung's neck.

"Because you are pregnant"

"So what?" Jungkook pulled him in a hungry kiss.

They were kissing when a nurse walked on them when he was about turn and leave she remembered that Jungkook was pregnant. Unwillingly, she walked up to them and tugged Jungkook pulling him to which groaned.

"What and why?!" Jungkook whined.

"Because you are pregnant," the nurse said.

"I told you bunny" Taehyung pecked those pouty lips of Jungkook and he smiled making the nurse's heart jump.

The nurse was looking at Taehyung with hearty eyes while Taehyung was busy calming his angry bunny and giving him kisses all over his face which did make the nurse jealous. Jungkook looked at the nurse cause he wanted to say something when he noticed the way the nurse was looking at his Taetae.

"He is mine, go find someone else," Jungkook said and hugged Taehyung tight who was confused as to why Jungkook said that to the nurse.

Taehyung looked at the nurse and saw heart eyes towards him, he sighed and pulled Jungkook back a little. He smashed their lips together and Jungkoook kissed back not so hungrily but to show the nurse to whom Taehyung belonged.

The nurse left embarrassed. Soon, Taehyung left the kiss when Jungkook tried to make it hot. When Jungkook was about to speak someone called and it was Jimin.

"Hello," Taehyung said.

"I am out buying the pregnant people in the house something to eat. That one want too?"

"Wait let me ask" Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

"Are-"

"I want hamburger and sprite," Jungkook said before Taehyung could even ask.

"Chim"

"Yes Tae"

"Hamburger and sprite"

"Got it" the call ended.

Taehyung kept the phone back on the table and looked at Jungkook who still had dark eyes saying 'fuck me here and now in any way you want' but Taehyung had to control his urge to fuck his bunny since he was eight months pregnant 

Taehyung pushes Jungkook slightly when he saw the younger one coming for another kiss and shook his head no, earning a whine from him.

"Bunny, control your hormones"

"There is a war of hormones going on V~" Jungkook whined.

"What can I do for that war of hormones' to stop" Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips

Jungkook gave Taehyung a sheepish and sly smile. Taehyung knew what he meant so he vigorously shook his head and started going back when Jungkook came forward. Jungkook's eyes were darker now.

Jungkook sneaked his hands down and rubbed Taehyung's clothed crotch startling him. Taehyung has about to stop Jungkook but he was attacked by him with a hungry kiss, Jungkook increased his speed making Taehyung moan in the kiss. 

Jungkook took his chance and sneaked his tongue inside Taehyung's mouth, both were having a tongue fight. Taehyung hovered over Jungkook still kissing him, though Jungkook's big tummy was coming in between he still mind that and instead caressed it and gave a more sloppy kiss to Jungkook.

Taehyung left the kiss and attacked Jungkook's neck whose hands went to Taehyung's neck and hair. Both were enjoying themselves until someone came in and interrupted them which brought Taehyung back and a whining Jungkook.

Taehyung sat back and looked at the person who interrupted them and Jungkook was giving glares to him.

"Thanks, Chim" Taehyung said Jimin gave the food to hi

"No probs" Jimin patted Taehyung's back and left.

"Let's eat" they started eating.

Sorry for late update.