part6

You're in our house now..

When I heard that voice I looked up to the person that said that

Y/n:is this dream or what why is there 10 guys??
???: Because we are EXO you've never heard of us before??

*Oh yes that's why I'm here...wtf*
Y/n:uhh...no??

All of them sigh like they're relief ,is it because I don't know them ahh very interesting...

Y/n:you know...it was nice meeting you and all but I gotta go ho- AH!!
*touches head*

???:Yeah,you ain't going home like that just rest here will we'll take care of you

Y/n: Alright..but this princess need a shower*cute smile*

???: Alright.baekhyun show her where the bathroom is ,me and the boys will go prepare dinner ..okay

Y/n: okeyy... and you guys better  introduce yourself because if I'm gonna stay here with boys I don't know their names to begin with I'm jumping out of the window.

???:you are clumsy like someone we used to know that.

Y/n: I mean if you want to call me clumsy that's alright ,but I'm the whole pack.Bye *runs off*...
Y/n: Yah!!Baekhyun boy can you show me where the bathroom is!!!??*yells from the hallway*

???:Go on baekhyun,princess is calling you.*smile*

Baekhyun:yeah,okay..fine ..Whatever..*walks to the hallway*

???:is it just a me or does she look like hwasa??
???: It's probably just a coincidence.

Y/n: is this a bathroom??*looks inside*..oh it is *open the door..
Y/n:WOW...
Baekhyun: the towel is right there in that little door ,grab one before you get in the shower.
Y/n:yes ....DADDY..*looks around in the room*

As I was looking at the bathroom has I felt a hand grab my wrist ,I looked back and it was baekhyun.

Y/n: baekhyun..what are you doing??

Baekhyun come closer and closer until our nose are touching.
Baekhyun: don't call me  that again princess..or else you going to wake him up *smirks*

Baekhyun let's go of my wrist , and puts Some clothes next to the sink..and walks away

Y/n pov
*Gooddamn hwasa how did you live like this,with these boys??* Whisper*

Y/n: it's alright calm down *cheeks turn red*

#After shower#

I get out of the shower and went to go to get clothes that baekhyun left for me...and put them on...ohh I like it...

Y/n : guys I'm done..

When I said they all looked at me and their eyes wided.
Y/n: but I have a question..
???:w-what is your questions??
Y/n: why you guys have girls clothes , i thought I was going to get like an oversize shirt??
???:w-well it's becau-
??? don't ask questions and sit down..

I looked at the guy that said and it make me kinda pissed off that I felt my cheeks getting tired.

???:Kris...don't be like that she's just ask questions..
Y/n:eh ...so your name is Kris..huh??*smirk*
Y/n:now..what should I call Mr.Kris..ohh what about dragon boy or angry grandpa..

Kris: don't give me nicknames just call me by my name..
Y/n:you are boring dragon...you know that..
Kris:HEY?!!

When I said that everybody is laughing ,so Kris used to love my sister huh,..but I guess he didn't do anything to stop them from killing her...what a beautiful love story..heh..

Y/n: alright boys..I need your names ,I already got dragons name..and daddy name..
Baekhyun:Eh,...you really want to wake him up don't you princess *smirk
Y/n:well...why.. wouldn't I...*smirks*
...it will be fun..but you have to wait cuz I'm hungry..

Baekhyun:well I'm hungry too..so why you don't come here..*smile*

???: baekhyun shut up and eat your damn food...

Baekhyun:but my food is right there..*points at y/n*
Y/n:are all of your perv like omg...

Y/n walks to an empty seat down and start eating..
Chen:..ok so My name is Chen, that's is xiumin,d.o,sehun, suho,luhan and..lay ..we have another one ...but He will be until later in the evening.

Y/n:Okey...and my name is Ahn y/n.
Suho : that's beautiful name you have*smile*

To be continued...