Part2

#skip to y/n room#
Y/n pov

I will start it tomorrow ....
#skip morning#

Hmm I will only wear this ... you choose a black jacket and black jeans.
After that you have breakfast and go to the garage. You used a black motorcycle that your father bought for you. You went straight to college.

You do not realize that you have reached college. You keep coming in no matter how many people see and whisper about you.You go to your locker that your father already put next to Exo member.

You put your stuff. Suddenly someone shut the door of your locker.You are not surprised and just make a bored face because you are used to it.

××××:
There are new bitch in this college ...huh??*smirked* you are fucking ugly ...haha..

Y/n:
Too bad you can't potoshop ur ugly personality....

××××:what did you say?!?...
Y/n:I think I spoke loudly for you to hear ....
××××:YOU!!!* wants to slap you *

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Before her hand touched your cheek there was a man blocking it.Mina!! What are you doing??.Op-Oppa... This bitch slapped Mina first and said that mina is ugly*she pouted like a baby*

Urgh...You want to throw up looking at Mina's face. The man who was talking to mina said to mina to go first.Before mina left you ... she looked at you with a dissatisfied face.
after mina leaves, you two stay with a akward feeling..

Hmmm....are you okay??that man said. Yeah.... I am okay..You talk with your face look at the floor. He can't see your face because you are submissive looking at the floor.Erm..can you look at me ??

You look at him like he told you. He is very surprised and his eyes are watery ... Are y-you h-hwas

KRINGGGGGGGGGGGG,,,🚨

I went first .... ermm thank you for saving me earlier ....X-xiumin ... see you next time ... byee *turn aroun and start running*

Wait....what i-is you name?!! Xiumin said.How does she know my name??Why is her face the same as hwasa .. ?? why ?? I think I have a f-fever*talking to himself*

To be continued