part3

You find the class

You going in ...and every body   was looking at you,you give them a bored face. You turned around and see the guy earlier...

Teacher;You must be y/n right?? Yes....
I am....you said.Please introduce yourself. Hello my name is Ahn y/n and I am 17 years old .Nice to meet you guys .*smile*.

When they heard 17 years old their eyes went wide

????:what is 17 years old girl doing in senior year.She should be in Junior year.
Shut your mouth because she prob smart than your idiot brains..teacher said.

Everybody laugh at them but they were caught my attention...my long old bff's sitting together... Alright y/n you have to sit beside solar.You just nod and walking to Solar...solar just surprised to see you...

                      #     Y/n pov.   #

I am just sit next to her not lookin at her nor talking to her .....because of what she did......

                      # FLASHBACK#
                               2019

#at your house#
#swimming pool#

You solar and girl jus wait hwasa to come home.you know solar and girl from hwasa.although they are two years older than you.they are like your sibling.

We were having fun play at my swimming pool ... suddenly my phone start ringing .I get out of the pool and when to the table where I left my phone.i picked it up and answer the call

*On the phone*
Y/n :Hel-
Dad:y/n!!THEY GOT HWASA THEYY GOT HER,!!!!!!
Y/n :wait dad stop calm down,I don't understand what you are saying??
Dad:they shot her head!!!! Those motherfu ker...
When I heard that my heart stoped it felt like my whole life was taken from me, I can hear mom crying from the other end of the call.

Solar: what's wrong y/n....They looked at me with worried face.Hwasa is died..you said.

Wheein:What?!?

HWASAA IS DIEDDD!!!!
Their eyes went wide,they couldn't believe it or so i thought.

It must have been those EXO bastard group ÷(they don't know you but you know them because hwasa said about them to you÷)

Those bastards.......you said.

Solar : STOP it!!! don't talk about THEM like that!!!I then froze, I looked at solar and she looked at me with widen eyes then my expression from mad to pissed

You are with them right???.....Y-y/n I....

GETTT OUUUTTTT!!!!!!

SOLAR start walking and said to y/n

Hwasa must be cheating on them and it pissed off them...*looks back with no expression*

.Are you fu*king serious right now...SOLAR?!??
WHEEIN : it's okay y/n

You 3 are with them are not you?!??
You knew they were going to kill her right???!!!!you said with your eyes getting watery
I then dropped my phone and froze everything was turning black.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                  MAMAMOO POV

Y/N!!!!

Y/N wake up!!!!

SOLAR:leave her Wheein...she deserves to die with her sister..they both the same any way....

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!?She is our best friend and Jennie too...They helped us when we need someone and this is how we repay THEM!!?

Solar:what is done Is done now leave her there to die
Moonbyul:come on WHEEIN...me must get out..

Solar:You heard her now...let's go,the boys are waiting for us...
Wheein:D-do the boys know who hwasa's sister is??

SOLAR:No...and let's keep it that way..

#At hospital#

You opened your eyes and remember that memory before you blackout

That bitch ...I am going to make her pay *tightest her fist*

Jackson:y/n calm your ass down we will make them all pay.That is why I am here

Y/n :oh..I am going to get them,and their life to flash before their eyes *pissed look*and even you solar,if I ever see you again

Jackson: don't worry sis...you will see her again *smirked*

              # END FLASH BACK #

Teacher:y/n ,y/n are you paying attention??
Ouhh...I am paying attention..

                     Mr JACKSON....

To be continued..