Part 5

Y/n:Best.....friends ,really??
Jisoo: Yeah...you are my best friend now...and whoever dare to lay finger ....they will died...

I suddenly smiled at what she said , it made me fell happy and I haven't  had any best friend since solar... and the girls..

Y/n: you should eat your lunch..
Jisoo:Yah.. don't worry about me...okay??...I am here to take care of you...you must be tired right??..just sleep...okay?
Y/n:*nod*

                       Jisoo pov:

After y/n fell asleep I keep looking at her cheeks they are so red that bitch slapped to damn hard,I felt my face getting hot with anger ...

*Door open*

???: Jisoo...how is she??
Jisoo:Her cheeks are swollen rose..that solar bitch..*tightent her  fist*
Rose: Don't worry the girl are taking care of her I came here to see if she okay..*rose walking to you*...I can't believe what slut did to y/n...
Jisoo:It makes me mad..
Rose:I know...those bitches will never lay a finger on hwasa sister... ...because we promised her we would protect her sister even it take our life....
Jisoo: yeah...

                         Y/n pov:

#Nightmare#

Y/n:Huh...where am I??..Jisoo ??heloo?!?

I was looking around trying to figure out where I was until I heard a girl's voice.I got closer to where the voice was coming from.., and there was 12 boy and a girl..

???:Can you shut up already!!
???: Please let me go!!

As my eyes got used to the dark I can see the girl face ....it's hwasa..

Hwasa:I thought you loved me...Kris...I thought you loved me!!!

My heart broke into million pieces ...why is hwasa showing me this..why is she showing me what they Did to her..it's painful...I want to wake up from this nightmare...

No.. DON'T HURT HER...D-DONT TOUCH HER!!!!... don't KILL her...

???:Ah...you making me jealous you know that right??You hear me??

Y/n:stop it....*crying*
                             *the sound of gunfire*

#End nightmare#

Y/n:Ahhhhhhh...*crying*
Jisoo:Y/n..y/n...hey!!! It's okay I'm here...

I looked up at jisoo and notice that the rest of the girls are here..

Jisoo:rose... bring her some water .. please..
???:is she okay??
Lisa: she probably had a nightmare..
Rose:Y/n...here is some water drink up

I took the cupped water and said "thank you" I drank some water then I stopped and remember I have class

Y/n: hold up...what time is it??
Lisa:it's 1:39pm ..why??
Y/n: I have to go to classes !!
Lisa:nononononono...you don't ..we already told the teacher to excuse you
From class and told your brother..Mr J
Y/n:...wait..how do you know Mr J was my brother.
Jisoo:OMG...y/n you really don't remember us..do you??..remember.gang.black pink...from middle school*smiled*

My eyes widened when she said that name ...I gave them in middle  school.

Y/n:no way..
Lisa:yes way...
Y/n:what why are you guys here I thought you moved to the UK.?
???:Yeah..but then.. our father sent us back here they told us about the plan you have we weren't gonna let you do this by yourself girl you .. crazy
..but we came two months before you..
Y/n:omg Jennie is that you...Lisa,jisoo and rose.
Jennie:Damn...took you long enough
Rose:okay you guys can we get out of here like for real life is 2:25 ..the bell is about to ring..
All:Ne~~

As we were walking through the hallway I felt like I needed to go the bathroom

Y/n : girls...I need to go the bathroom .. I'll be right back go ahead without me I'll catch up..
Jisoo:okey~

As I entered the bathroom my head start to hurts so I go straight to sink to wash my face is was hurting  like it was about to explode I then make..my way to the door and opened it and got out..my head was hurting , my heart was racing then it's speed and I felt like my body was on fire, I kept on walking until I saw a figure not just one but two ,and then my vision went black.

???:Yah, stupid idiot why you touching her ...don't touch her!!
???:ouh shut your bitch ass up..
???:what the fuck you say ?!?
???: You guys, look.. She's waking up..
Y/n:uhh...where am I??
???: In our house..

To be continued..