17

It had been a few weeks after the fight in the hallway, everything was fine there were no more arguments or fights in their relationship. They were sitting in class now, waiting for Mr.Aizawa to come in and start the lesson. He walked in and everyone shut up and waited for him to start speaking.

"As you all know, parent day is coming up soon, all of your parents/guardians have been informed and we already know who is coming and who isn't. Don't forget to be on your best behavior and make sure that your dorm building is clean, along with your rooms." Mr. Aizawa said to the class. Nora had stiffened up as soon as the words left her teachers mouth. She stared at her desk and didn't speak for the rest of the class period. Her father was bound to come in through those doors to see her and to see what she had learned while she was away.

~Time Skip~

The day had come, parents were coming in all day. Nora tried her hardest to stay calm as she watched those doors, just hoping that he didn't walk through them. She turned her back for a minute and then she heard the fuss of Deku. She heard her fathers hero name and her head snapped to the doors. There he was, all 6'3, 250lb, hunk of abusive muscle. Deku was fanboying over him, her father put on a dutiful smile and signed the notebook page that Deku had open. She sighed and straightened her uniform before walking over to him.

"Deku, give him some space, I'm sure he just had a long flight and is tired." Nora said with a very fake smile. Deku nodded in realization and walked away with an apology. She faced her father and held her breath. He was wearing a black leather jacket, blue jeans, and a white under shirt with his black work boots. "Father." She greeted him in English.

"Daughter." He said back to her. He looked her over, and examined her every detail. She looks different from the last time he had seen her. She seemed taller even though she hadn't grown an inch, she had a bigger build this time and her hair was longer. She looked more confident than when he last saw her and it bugged him just a little. "How have things been?" He asked her as they started walking.

"Things have been good. I'm doing well in my studies, training is going great. I upped my training times like you've asked as well." She told him. He nodded and looked around at her classmates. Tenya saw the man who had abused his dear friend and he was very upset. No one else knew what had gone on between them but he knew. The two walked over to the two teachers Mr.Aizawa and Almight. When they got to the teachers her father greeted the two with a smile. Almight and her father had their little reunion while Mr.Aizawa signed him in.

"It's nice to finally meet you. I'm surprised that your daughter hasn't talked about you." Mr.Aizawa said to her father. Her father looked down at her for a moment as his smile faded but it came back in a seconds notice.

"I'm sure she's just been busy with other things." Her father said, she nodded and looked away. Mr.Aizawa nodded and the two walked over to the other parents and students. Tenya decided to step up and introduce himself. Nora could see that he was upset and she was worried about what he may say or do.

"Hello, I'm Teny Iida, the class representative and a friend of your daughter. It's nice to meet you Mr. Lawrence." Tenya said to her father. Her father looked down at him and smiled.

"It's nice to meet you too. I'm glad that she's making friends here. It used to be a hassle to get her out of the house so she could meet new people." Her father said with a light chuckle. Tenya nodded with a small smile. Nora watched, very worried about how this was going to work out.

"Oh really? I wouldn't even be able to tell." Iida said as he glanced at Nora. She gave him a warning look. Her friend noticed it but paid no attention to it.

"You wouldn't mind me asking about how she behaves would you?" Her father asked Iida. Nora bit her tongue and waited anxiously for the answer.

"I don't mind at all sir. She has been behaved very well, she's very nice and respectful. You've raised her well." Tenya said with a nod.