At the end of the day, I gathered my stuff and walked out of the classroom. Sen was leaning against the wall, opposite of the huge door. I smiled a little and walked over to him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him with a smile.

"I wanted to talk some more. Ya know the rest of class all I could think about was you." He said with that charming smile. I blushed immediately and giggled.

"Really?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I? You're really pretty, and you seem like an interesting person." He said as he stood up straight.

"I uh, I was thinking about you too." I said shyly, that caused him to smirk and put his arm over my shoulders. We started walking at a slower pace while talking. I was engulfed in the conversation, totally distracted by his words. I didn't notice anything other than him.

"How long have you been here at UA?" He asked me.

"This would start my third week." I said with a light laugh. He nodded and looked down at me. Since I was only 5'5 it was pretty easy to do so.

3rd Person POV

Bakugo watched them from afar, they walked and talked, his arm was around her and it bothered Bakugo for some reason. It was a stupid thing to feel since he hates her but yet he still feels that way. She looked so happy, so enthralled by him. He didn't like it at all. Nora was beyond happy, so innocent, so naive. Sen's intentions weren't known at this moment but Bakugo could sense that he isn't good news. Nora walked with Sen to her dorm building, he made sure she was comfortable and happy. He could see how she felt, it made him glad that she was swooning. Thank god she had no idea about his record though.

Bakugo's POV

I followed them. I'll admit it, but if I get asked, then I wasn't. I was just going to the dorms. He had his arm around her shoulders, and she was leaning against his side as they walked. I can tell that he isn't a good guy. When they made it to the steps of the building she got out from under his arm and smiled at him. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I acted like I was just trying to get in the building.

"Thanks for walking with me. It was a pleasure to be with you today." He said with a weird smile on his face. She swooned and giggled at him. How could she fall for that crap?

"It was nice hanging out with you. Let's do it again sometime." She said.

"I'll walk you to class tomorrow morning. What time will you be out?" He asked.

"Maybe about 7, it could be a little later, depending on breakfast. I'll text you to make sure though." She said with a smile.

"It's a date then." He said and walked off. She stood there watching him for a bit then went inside. I gagged at his actions then went inside too. I went to my room and dropped my stuff. I took off my over shirt and was left with a tank top and uniform pants. I took off my shoes and sat down to do my homework. I heard a knock on my door so I got up to answer it. I swung it open and saw Nora standing there with her homework and a sweater on top of her books.

"I need help with my homework, and I'm guessing that this hoodie is yours. It got mixed up in my laundry." She said as she handed me the neatly folded sweater. I took it and looked at it. It was mine, and I was looking for that yesterday.

"Why are you coming to me for homework?" I asked her.

"I know that you're really good on this subject. It's only sensible if I have the best help me out." She said as she readjusted her books in her arms.

I sighed and thought about it. Something was telling me to let her in and help her, so I did. "Fine. Get in." I said and stepped aside. She walked in and stood in the middle of the room with her books, not sure where to sit. "What topic did you need help with?" I asked as I brought over my started homework. I set my books down on the bed and sat down. She gently set her stuff down and gingerly sat on the edge of the bed.