!!!DISCLAIMER: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL ACTIONS PHRASES!!!

Bakugo's POV

She pinned me against the wall, her hair messy and a smirk on her face. I watched and waited to see what she was going to do. She pressed her lips to mine, her hand making its way around my throat. She squeezed lightly and put her knee in between my legs, right there under my dick. I growled at her through the kiss and she bit my lip. My hands found their way to her sides and I pulled her closer. The kiss started to get sloppy as we lost breath. She pulled away and looked at me with her eyes full of mischief. It excited me, I pulled her head back to me, I put my lips to hers and kissed her as if it was the last kiss I'd get. She pulled away again and looked at me.

"Are you being a naughty boy?" She asked in a husky voice, she sent chills down my spine.

"No ma'am." I said back to her, almost out of breath.

"Do you know what I do to naughty boys Katsuki?" She asked me as her hand tightened around my throat. I bit back my smile and shook my head. "Use your words." She demanded.

"No ma'am." I said to her.

"I make them a quivering, senseless mess." She said and then started to kiss down my jawline. I let out a little moan as she got my soft spot. She smiled and nibbled at it a little. She made her way down the side of my neck giving me hickey's every now and then. She moved away and looked at me. Swiftly her hands were taking off my shirt, her cold hands grazing my skin ever so gently. She threw the shirt somewhere and went back to marking me. She trailed down my chest and stomach, stopping at the waist of my grey sweats. She looked up at me as I breathed heavily and stared at her. She played with the drawstrings for a moment before standing back up and looking at me. I whined a little at her and she smiled. "Not yet bubbas." She said before leading me to the bed and pushing me down. She crawled on top of me and sat on my waist, She took off her shirt, exposing her black lace bra. Her tits were spilling out a little, I could see the hourglass figure that she had. Her black joggers were pulled up at the sides, sitting on her hips but her belly button was still showing. I let out a shaky breath and looked her in the eyes. I wanted her so bad. I wanted to flip us over and devour her until there was nothing left. She started rocking back and forth, causing friction between us. I groaned a little as I felt myself getting hard. She smirked at me because she could feel it too. "Are you already hard for me? I've barely started." She said, slightly amused. I looked away, blushing and embarrassed. She forced my head back to look at her. "You want me to start don't you?" She asked.

"Yes please." I found myself saying.

"As you wish." She said with a smile. As she started to take off my pants I heard this really annoying beeping sound.

I woke up to my alarm clock, I shut it off in a huff and thought about the dream I just had. I seriously did not just dream about that! I noticed that I was actually hard and a huge blush came across my cheeks. This is going to be a long day.