She put on her training uniform like she was told to do in the locker room with the other girls. Everyone was still a little shaken up about what had happened in the classroom. It really only fueled Nora's anger more to be honest. She hoped that she could go against Bakugo, give him some hell for once. She and the other girls made it out to the training field and waited for the guys to get there as well. Everyone was excited to see Nora's quirk in action but they were surprised to see who she was paired up with. Even with what had just happened in the classroom Mr. Aizawa had paired Nora and Bakugo together. He was going to rip her to shreds.

"Uh... sir? No offense but why would you pair Bakugo and Nora together after what happened in the classroom?" Denki asked.

"Because they need to blow off steam with each other. It's better for them to fight now then fight later when I don't feel like playing referee. Besides, I want to see what would happen." Mr. Aizawa said. After that people started to spar, Nora and Bakugo were the last two to go, which Nora didn't like all too much. At least she could take note of everyone else's quirks. When it was her turn she walked up to the middle of the field with Bakugo. She caught glimpse of some other teachers like Almight watching from the sidelines. Even though she didn't like this kid she was still going to be a good player.

"Good luck Bakugo. May the best win." She said with a slight nod. He glared at her and scoffed. "Or not." She mumbled in English. She walked over to where most kids stood and she turned to face her opponent.

"I want a fair fight between you two. Don't get to rough, I don't feel like stepping in today. Use your quirks, or don't. It doesn't matter to me but remember this is for a grade." Aizawa said loud enough for them to hear. She nodded and soon Bakugo was sprinting at her. She noticed that quickly and sprung into action. She analyzed the situation as she dodged and spaced herself. She noticed the ugly wrist warmers he had on and wondered what they were for. He was getting angry because he couldn't get a solid hit on her.

"Stop running! Come and fight me like a real hero!" He yelled before running full speed at her. She knew that this was it, this was where she could get an opening if she played her cards right. She's trained for this situation so many times, and lucky her, her father and Bakugo have the same fighting style. Just as he was about to hit her with his quirk she jumped and landed behind Bakugo. He tripped once he noticed that she wasn't there. He growled and turned around. She had already made her move. Fire was fuming from her hands and the ground around them was shifting. The ground she was standing on was raising at fast speeds and everything around her was shifting and shaking. Some pieces falling, some raising, some splitting. She had made it almost impossible for Bakugo to reach her. She was proud of herself but knew that Bakugo wasn't someone to underestimate. She kept her guard up and watched for him. The fire was to protect herself. Soon she heard it, the yells of an angry Bakugo and the explosions of his quirk. "You bitch! You think this is fighting? This is a sorry excuse. I expected more from the daughter of a pro hero! This just shows that you're weak!" Bakugo yelled. This got her angry. She felt the rage come back up and now she was done playing.

"That's some tough talk for a guy who hasn't gotten a hit in once. What? Are you scared to hurt me? I was playing safe but we can get rough if needed. Where are you at? Actually no. You come to me. You wanted a fight. Well come get it. You little bastard." She said loud enough for him to hear. As soon as she said it the explosions got louder and the ground she was standing on started to shake. She smiled at how angry he was, it was time to put him in place. She heard him fly up behind her. She turned and saw him standing there. He was beyond pissed and it made her thrilled. She noticed his palms sparking and she knew he was about to throw a hit. She acted quick and grabbed his arm, twisted him around, brought her leg up and kicked him over the edge. He grabbed her shirt before he fell, bringing her down with them. This was going to hurt like a bitch. They both fell to the floor, he lessened her fall, he was stunned for a moment just like her but he soon acted quick and flipped them over. He pinned her down and held his hand above her face, with his palm sparking, just ready to use his quirk on her. She knew that it was a stupid thing to do up there, if it were her father he would've... well, nevermind that. She smirked at him and chuckled.