16

The next morning Bakugo woke up before Nora had. They had ended up sleeping with her on top of him. He looked down at her with a loving smile, she looked so calm when she slept, her hair was everywhere but even then she was still beautiful. He looked at her and noticed that the hoodie was riding up, showing her slightly toned chub. He blushed and looked away before taking another quick glance. It couldn't hurt right? They were dating after all. He stared at her for a while, admiring her and taking in her everything. She smelt so good, he knew that when he got his hoodie back it would smell like her. She was intoxicating, the way her hair had a warm soft smell to it, her body smelt like honey and vanilla. Her lips tasted like strawberry and mint. He couldn't get enough of her. Her skin was soft like shea butter and as clear as the blue skies on a summers day. She was beyond beautiful. When she started to wake up, a smile came across his lips. She yawned and opened her eyes. She saw him looking at her, her cheeks flushed red and she looked away.

"Good morning." He said to her in his morning voice, she shuddered and looked at him. The voice was sexy, she loved it.

"Good morning." She said back to him, her voice soft, unlike Bakugo's who's was husky and deep. "Did you sleep okay?" She asked him. He nodded at her and she smiled slightly.

"I did yes. How did you sleep?" He asked her.

"Except for the fact that you took all of the blankets last night, pretty okay you big oaf." She said to him with a chuckle.

"I did not take the covers! You took up the whole bed!" He said to her defensively. There was a few seconds of silence until Bakugo realized what all she had said. "Wait a minute. Don't call me an oaf! You- you... dumbass." He said to her, a comeback not coming fast enough.

"How original." She said to him with a smirk on her face. He scowled a little and looked at her. He let her go and sat up. "Oh come on don't be like that." She said to him, the mood changing. She sat up too, she looked at him as he stared at the sheets. "I'm sorry. Did I say something wrong?" She said to him, genuinely upset and concerned that she did something wrong. He glanced at her and saw the worried and hurt expression on her face. His stubbornness stopped and he turned to her. He got up on his knees and sat in front of her.

"No no. Don't be upset. I was just being stupid. You did nothing wrong." He said to her as he put his hands on the sides of her face. She looked at him and nodded a little he kissed her forehead. She smiled a little and when he faced her again he saw it. She wrapped her arms around his middle and pulled him to her in a hug. His arms went down and hugged her back. They stayed like that for a little before there was a knock at the door. Bakugo's head snapped to the door and he glared at it. He looked back at Nora and she smiled a little. "Can't we just ignore it?" He asked her. She shook her head at him and he sighed. She got up and answered the door. Deku was standing there, slightly scared to see who would answer the door.

"What's up?" Nora asked as she tried to fix her hair. Deku was relieved to see that it wasn't Kacchan who answered the door.

"Oh, I was actually looking for you. I was wanting to see if you would help me train." He said to her.

"Oi! What the fuck do you want you stupid nerd?" Bakugo said from the bed. Nora looked back at him, giving him a warning glare. "Well spit it out fucking dumbass. I don't have all day!" Bakugo said a little too loud for Nora's liking.

"Shut the hell up." Nora barked at her boyfriend. He was surprised at what she said to him.

"Excuse me?" He said to her with a small growl coming through.

"You fucking heard me. Izuku doesn't need you yelling at him this early in the morning for no fucking reason. Leave him alone, you always pick on him and single him out for no reason what so ever. He's been nothing but nice to you, show some respect." Nora said to him, getting heated. "Just because we're dating doesn't mean that I'll side with you on everything." She said to him. Deku stood in the hallway, the door was still open and the others could hear the small argument. Bakugo stared at her, truly surprised at what she was saying.