✰always and forever ✰

Start from the beginning

A solid minute later, Will finally pulls away from me and looks into my eyes. "I..I-I love you too y/n." He smiles and places hit forehead ontop of mine. I smile, look down at his hands and intertwine my fingers with his.

IS THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENING?! DID WILL FUCKING BYERS JUST TOLD ME HE LOVED ME, WHEN WE'VE ONLY KNOWN EACHOTHER FOR A DAY?! THIS IS INSANE!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND I WANT TO BE WITH HIM MORE THAN ANYTHING. I say, well.. obviously In my head. I'm kinda freaking out right now.

Will finally takes his forehead off of mine and looks into my eyes, smiling like crazy. "Okay Will, that was amazing in all, but.. I came here for a reason. And DON'T say you can't tell me, you obviously can.. just choose not to." I say as I pull my hand away from his and sit back on his bed with my arms crossed. I literally looked like my dad when I did something wrong.

Will takes a deep breath and sits beside me with a worried look in his eyes. He was obviously afraid to tell me, but I needed answers. "Okay y/n, if I tell you... you have to PROMISE not tell anyone, got it?" Will says, ive never seen him more serious. "Ok.. I got it." I say with a reassuring smile.

Will takes another deep breath and looks me in the eyes. "It all happened in 1983, 2 years ago. I was on my way home from Mike's house, it was pitch black outside. The only thing that I could see from was my little bike headlight. But then, that went out. I couldn't see anything, but then I saw this black looking figure in my way. I then curved to the side, falling off my bike. I knew I saw something.. I wasn't crazy. So, I started running to my house, tried to call my mom but nobody answered. My mom and Jonathan where at work, so it was just me. I see the figure coming towards my door, and somehow unlocking it from the outside. I then run outside of my shed, and the next thing you now... I-I was taken.. to the upside down." Will explains as tears start filling his eyes.

"Will, I'm here for you!!" I place my hand on-top of his and nod. "You don't have to keep going if you don't want to, it's ok." I assure him. "N-No.. I want to. You need to know." Will says as he looks back up. I nod and take in what he's saying, and let me just say, this shit is INSANE.

"M-My mom then found me through the walls. Then, her and Hopper came to the upside down and saved me. I thought it was all over... until I started getting these episodes last year. We thought they would go away, but it just started getting worse.. and t-then.. the mind flayer got into my body, and started controlling me, and spying on us." Will explains as tears escape his eyes and are now falling down his face.

"Will... oh my gosh." I say in total disbelief. How the hell could something like this be possible!? This is CRAZY.

"A-And then me, Hopper, my mom, Mike, and Bob where in the hospital. Then, Demo-dogs attacked the hospital, with us inside. We tried to get out, but the mind flayer was using me to spy. There was no way. T-Then we got attacked, and a demo-dog killed Bob, a-and it was all my fault!!" Will exclaims as tears are now running down his face at 100mph.

I don't know what to say, all I do is wrap my arms around Will. Will leaned his body on me and buried his head in my shoulders, now crying hysterically due to his past trauma. Now I feel bad for making him talk about it. Obviously it made him upset, so I'm not going to make him talk about it anymore, but there's so many more questions I have. Like, who the hell is Bob? How did the demagorgan/demo-dogs/mindflayer even find him?! Who's Dustin? Did they take him too? I have so many questions, but I'll save those for a different time. Right now, Will needs me.

It took a while to calm Will down, but I finally did. He unburied his head from my arm and looked at me. I wiped his tears with my thumb and looked into his eyes. "Will, I'm so sorry that happened to you, but as long as I'm here, I won't let anything like that ever happen you again.. I promise." I say with reassurance.

Will nods and wraps his arms around me again. "Thank you y/n, I really needed that." He pulls away and intertwines his fingers with mine. I nod and looked into his eyes. "I'll always be here for you Will." I say with a smile. Will looks into my eyes, cups my face and starts leaning in. I close my eyes and start leaning in as well.

Seconds later, Jonathan comes barging through Will's door. "WILL?!" He screams while looking down at a newspaper article. "HAVE YOU SEEN MY COMB?! I'M GOING OUT WITH NANCY LATER-" he then sees me and Will, sitting on his bed with our fingers intertwined and our faces inches apart. We stop and just stare at Jonathan, while he stares at us.

"Uh... I'm interrupting something, aren't I?" Jonathan questions as he rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. "Wellll, I guess I'll just go find my comb by myself.." he says as he gives Will a wink and closes his door. Me and Will look at eachother, then burst out laughing. We start laughing so hard that we both fall back on his bed, with our fingers still intertwined.

"Thank you for being here for me y/n, no one has ever been here for me the way you have." Will smiles and turns his head to me. "I'll always be here for you Will, always and forever." I smile and lean my head on his shoulder, us both still laying down on his bed.