Chapter 44

Everyone looked shocked and I said,
"WHAT?! I don't feel like a reincarnation at all! What makes you say that?!"
"I lied to Shadow that I didn't know the hero's name but I actually do know and her name was Silver. Shadow also did tell you already that you look almost exactly like the hero. Your parents don't have silver hair. You told that to Shadow when he brought it up to you. It's not because you're a Bloodwolf either. I've only seen one Bloodwolf with silver hair and she was the hero. It's also not normal how quickly you got the hold of your powers. You don't know this because there is no information about Bloodwolfs but it always takes around a month or more to be able to control any powers fully they had. It took you sometimes hours or maybe a week to fully control your powers. For example the wings took you only a few hours to make them disappear and reappear. It takes any other normal Bloodwolf around a week or more to do that! There are multiple other reasons why I think you are her. I still wasn't completely sure until I saw your blood swords. They are exactly like the hero's which should be impossible. I told you before that every vampire's blood sword looks completely different. It would be impossible for a vampire to have an exact copy of a blood sword. Even when they die I've never seen the same blood sword again."
"I see your point but why would the hero I mean me be reincarnated? There has to be a point right?"
"What is the one thing that is more corrupt and in power right now?"
"You mean to say I was sent back down to kill the council members?!"
"Can you think of any other reason for you to be reincarnated? I'm pretty sure you weren't sent back just to kill the bandits."
"No, I can't think of anything else that needs to be changed here other than council. Why did you tell me this though? I didn't need to know that I'm a reincarnation."
"Why wouldn't I tell you? You deserve to know about yourself. I couldn't just keep it to myself it would kill me inside keeping it from you. I told you before I do think of you as my family."
"I guess that's true. I don't know how I feel about this though. Is there even a point to me knowing if I can't even remember my past life?"
"Maybe there isn't a point but you might remember eventually. I wanted to tell you before if you suddenly did remember."
"I guess that's true. Well I guess I have another reason to kill all the council members."
"It seems like it. After I told you this I wanted to talk about Ryia being a vampire. That's another reason I brought you all here. Is it okay if I talk about something else, Silver?"
"Yes that's okay. I want to get my mind off of what I just learned."
"I might have forgotten to mention something before you turned Ryia into a vampire."
Ryia said,
"Is it a bad thing?"
"It depends on how you feel about being immortal."
"Wait what?!"
"I forgot to tell you that if a Bloowolf turns a human into a vampire, the vampire is connected with the Bloodwolf. It meaning the vampire can't die unless the Bloodwolf dies."
"Oh...you mean since Silver is part demon she is immortal now so since she is I can't die. Is there any way for her to move on?!"
"No it's impossible. A part demon can't move on at all."
I yelled,
"THAT WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART HOW THE HECK DID YOU FORGET?!"
"I never really thought about it since it wasn't a big deal because any normal Bloodwolf would eventually die so I completely forgot about that."
"THAT MAKES SENSE! IT STILL MAKES ME MAD THAT YOU COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT IT!!!!!!"
Ryia said,
"Silver, it's okay."
"NO ITS NOT! You will see everyone you care about die because of old age or something else! Are you okay with that?!"
"Yes I am. At least I have you and Shadow here with me. I can't really go back in time to change it anyways. If I didn't make the choice I would have died. I was worried since I am one of your best friends you would be devastated if that happened. You probably wouldn't have forgiven yourself for letting me die and I didn't want you to be sad for my sake. You already lost your parents. I didn't want you to lose someone else you cared about."
I took a deep breath and said,
"You are right I guess. I'm glad I have an amazing friend like you!"
"Awww thanks. I love being your friend too."
The Demon King groaned and said,
"Can I continue or are you going to keep talking to each other?"
I then said,
"Sorry! You can continue!"
"Okay good. Since Silver was the one who turned you into a vampire, your part demon too. So you will also have fire powers."
Ryia said,
"That's so cool!"
The Demon King laughed and said,
"I'm glad you think so. You will also have wings that will appear very soon. You probably could shapeshift into a lot of different things but I have no idea how long it will take for you to do it. Silver can be in a different form for around two hours. I don't know how long you will be able to keep the form though. It might be the same length Silver can hold it or it could be less. The vampire powers you will have won't be very different from what a regular vampire has. You might be a little quicker and stronger than a normal vampire though. You also will be able to use blood swords eventually and you can use two instead of one unlike any other vampire. Every vampire will get a blood sword at any point between the age of eight and twenty one. I have no idea how it will work for you though since you are now immortal and stuck at this age. I bet you will be able to use it but I just don't know when."
"All of those powers sound amazing. I'm excited to be able to control them. But I have no idea how to."
"Don't worry we will train you here. Shadow also can tell you all about demons too."
"Could I maybe tell the villagers at home that I am safe? They still think I'm dead. I also think I need to control my sense of smell too. I know you can make my senses go back to when I was human but I don't want you to keep doing that for me."
"That is true. I will let you do that before you come back. Oh....before I forget to tell you the time here is way different from the overworld. Two weeks here would be only a few hours there."
"Thank you and that is good to know."
"Your welcome. Before you go I'll get something to cover up that red eye.
He threw a eye patch at her and she caught it and she put over her eye. The Demon King continued to say,
"That eye patch is pretty special. It's made out of a special fabric that can only be made here. It can't be damaged at all and no one can take it off other than you. So, you don't have to worry about it falling off or if someone tries to cut it off either."
"Thanks so much. Are you sure you are fine giving me this?"
"Yes. You have been friends with both Silver and Shadow even when you knew what they were. It's my thanks for being their friends.
"Ok I'll take it then. Thanks a lot!"
Shadow then said,
"Let's get moving then."
We all nodded our heads in agreement and Shadow then closed his eyes and a portal appeared and we all walked in.