~37~

AURORA ODINSDOTTIR

"You realise Loki was the son of a frost giant?" I asked Thor, and he nodded.

"Of course I do, why?"

"That means that he would probably turn blue, if he died." I pointed out, making Thor gasp a little.

"That's true." He said, and we fell into a short silence, before I broke it.

"So there was no discolouration when Thanos choked him, and Loki used his left hand when he wielded his knife, even though he's right handed?" I asked Thor rhetorically, who stared at me.

"I bet you Loki is alive."

"Then where is he?" Thor asked, making me look outside.

"Safe, I hope."

"Yeah." He nodded, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Me too."

•••

After Thor and I had a big talk about the possibility of Loki actually being alive, I found Nat and Tony lying on a table, while Bruce took up the space on the floor.

"That Time Stone guy-" Nat started, and I cut her off, sitting cross legged next to her on the table.

"You mean Doctor Strange?" I asked, making her nod, and Tony give me a funny look.

"You know him?" Tony asked, and I nodded.

"Since when?" Bruce asked, and I knew both of them had met him after I did.

"When Loki, Thor and I came back to Earth to find out father, Stephen showed us where he was." I told them, making them nod.

"Why would he help you?" Nat asked, and I smiled fondly at the memory.

"Strange saw Loki as a threat to our world, which was fair enough, and he wanted to investigate why we came back. Once we explained our situation, he agreed to take us to Odin, so we would leave Earth as soon as we came." I explained, and they stayed silent.

"What kind of doctor was he?" Nat asked, making Tony chuckle.

"Ear, nose, throat meets rabbit from a hat."

"He was a surgeon." I told him, and Bruce piped up.

"He had a nice place in the village, though."

"Yeah, Sullivan Street." Tony joked, but I shook my head.

"Hmm, I'm pretty sure it was Bleecker." I said, making Nat sit up quickly.

"Bleecker?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Yes, why? What's wrong?" I asked, and Nat looked at me.

"Wait, you're telling me Doctor Strange lived in New York?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Why?"

"No, he lived in Toronto." Tony joked, looking at us.

"Were you even paying attention?" He asked, a teasing edge in his tone, and Nat whacked his shoulder before looking at me again.

"If you pick the right year, there are three stones in New York." She said, making me gasp.

"No way."

"Shut the front door." Bruce whispered, and we quickly scrambled out of the room to find the others.

"Steve!" I called out, and I found him across the room, talking to Thor.

"Hey, sweetheart." He said, pulling me in for a quick hug and kissing my temple, while Thor jokingly rolled his eyes.

"Gross." He said, looking between the two of us.