"I don't know why everyone believes that, but that isn't true." He said, and I nodded in agreement.

"Think about it. If you travel to the past, that past becomes your future. Your former present becomes the past. Which can't now be changed by your new future."

"Exactly." Nebula said, and Scott scoffed.

"So, Back To The Future's a bunch of bullshit?"

"Alright, Aurora. We're going in three, two, one!"

The last thing I saw was Steve, before I felt my body shift for a moment, and I appeared back in what I hoped was Asgard, but it wasn't.

It was the carrier ship.

I felt my heart break, looking around the place and running my hand along the wall.

It looked the exact same.

Right before Thanos attacked us.

"I don't see why not, brother." I heard a familiar voice say, and I turned around to find him.

Loki.

"Loki!" I exclaimed, running towards him, and we locked eyes.

"Aurora?"

I wanted to hug him so badly, nothing mattered to me more than hugging my brother.

I needed to hold him again.

"Loki!" I yelled, and I tackled him in for a hug as we tumbled to the floor, Thor watching us in amusement.

"We never hug, what has gotten into you, sister?" Loki asked, and I tried to hold back the tears from spilling.

"I just missed you." I responded, mamkng him chuckle.

"I saw you two minutes ago, and what are you wearing?" He asked, and I stood up, offering him my hand to take, which he did.

"Pants, I guess." I shrugged him off, and Thor laughed, hugging me, and I sighed happily.

Back when things were simple.

Back when Loki and Heimdall were alive.

Before Thanos decimated the ship and killed half of all life in the universe.

"Are you crying?" Loki asked softly, and I sniffled, hugging him again.

"I never told you how much I loved you." I said, and I felt Loki tense up.

"I just want you to know before it's too late, before you'll never know." I pulled away from the embrace, locking eyes with my brother.

"We always had our differences, but I have always, and will always, love you, brother. To the ends of the world." I said, and Loki looked taken aback, yet sad.

"I love you too."

We fell into a comfortable silence, and I looked at Loki, taking in his appearance, before I froze.

He was drinking his water with his right hand.

Loki had always been right handed, why was that something I had to notice?

Why was my stomach screaming at me that this is important, somehow?

Before I could say anything, I felt my body shift as I was thrown forward in time.

I collapsed on the platform, and the first person I saw was Steve, worried about me.

"Hey, hey Angel, look at me." He whispered, and I smiled at him as he let out a sigh of relief.