19

"Sungie!" Shotaro giggled but boy was he kissed so much he was out of breath. Sungchan was over him, kissing him until he drops or more like moans.

"Umm......." Shotaro moaned softly, hugging his giant neck tightly as he giggled.

"We need to go get them together." Shotaro blushed shyly as Sungchan caressed his flanks and his shirt came off.

"Yeah your plan had me lying about you. You expect me to stay away from you for a whole ass week?" Sungchan peppered the youngers chest softly.

"Such a big giant baby." Shotaro giggled as he was pushed higher on the bed, his pants coming off and kissed the younger on the lips again.

"You bitches legit having sex while your family suffers?!" Ten rolled his eyes at the two cozy boys.

"Mom!!! Privacy!!" Hendery rolled his eyes his mother.

"What?!" Ten shrugged but was dragged away.

"Mom let them be." Lenny chuckled back hugging Haneul as the brother wiggled his eyebrows at his little brother blushing at him.

"Michael wants to go beat Sungchans ass while Uncle Jeno said Nana is going to confront your giant aswell." Haneul winked at Shotaro who giggled nodding. They left them be as Shotaro was once again pinned on the bed.

"Where's your boyfriend by the way?" Johnny asked Hendery who nervously grinned.

"Sore in bed John, After all isn't he your horny ass son?" Ten wacked Johnny's butt and left.

Sungchan was always a hopeless romantic, Shotaro bit his plump lips knowing where this was going, he blushed once the giants bare body made contact with his own. But something was wrong, like the younger was hiding something from him, as he was kissed and caressed fondly he forgot everything. From his jaw, to his neck, to his deep collar bones, to his heaving chest, to his pink tiny nipples to his flat tummy, to his throbbing dick, to his thicc thighs, to his limbs, he was kissed with affectionate gestures of passionate love. Once the hickeys were possessively made on the boys flawless body Shotaro's finger dug into Sungchan's shoulders as tears dropped down his eyes. The older drew in a deep breath, once he was full with his finacé's dick he let it go shakily. The small carefully thrusts were so gracefully done that Shotaro blushed shyly at how intensely he was loved and stared at. The moans soft, shy and bashfully screamed.

"Why do they remind me of MarkHyuck?" Ten had his eyes glued to the keyhole of the room. Johnny pulled him away with a sigh.

"Because you pried on them making love once too. Now give them privacy you idiot." Johnny threw Ten over his shoulder and left.

After several rounds Sungchan fell beside Shotaro, the younger giggled hugging the older tiredly, the giant sat up with a guilty feeling. Shotaro pouted at him worriedly.

"I-I joined the military." Sungchan mumbled and Shotaro looked up shocked, his eyes teared at the very sentence.

"W-Why? We were supposed to be married after bringing hyung and Michael together. Sungie please no. How am I supposed to live without you?!" Shotaro started crying, he pushed Sungchan away when he tried to touch him.

"Baby........ It's part of our duty being a Korean. I'll be back in two years I promise." Sungchan whispered softly but Shotaro just got off the bed, he dressed and limped out of the house crying.

Sungchan sighed when Michael came to meet him, he let the boy punch him, until he spat out blood. Well he deserved it after hurting that Otter after making love. Nana did come too, and their was silence, after four long years the two broken lovers had seen each other and Michael just stopped breathing. Sungchan wiped the blood out of his mouth as he grinned at the two.

"So........Umm. We kind of lied about the whole break up scene. It was to bring you guys together...........Why would I break up with Taro a day after making love? Haha.........So Ummm we planned his big and dramatically but then I fucked up. So I  don't really remember what I was supposed to say. I'm joining the military tomorrow morning and he's Hella upset so you guys kiss and make up, I have a fiancé to take care of." Sungchan pushed the two boys into his room and ran off to find Shotaro.

"They made love?" Nana mumbled.

"His finacé?" Michael whispered.

Shotaro cried so much that Renjun was afraid he actually broke up with Sungchan. Haechans shirt was wet with tears, as his nephew balled out on his shoulder.

"Honey.......What's wrong?" Haechan patted Shotaro's back.

"He fucking joined the military service! Is he crazy?! How am I supposed to live with out him for two fucking years!!" Shotaro screamed into Haechans chest.

"Two years would be over sooner than you know. Your Daddy went to the service too. It's going to me okay." Renjun caressed his son's back.

"I love him Mommy!!! I love him so much!!!" He sobbed.

"It's better now that him going to the military after he married you and you get pregnant. Sweety, He has a dream of being the best hockey player so his whole team is going together. Including Hendery, they'll be back soon and you'll be married to the man you love. I promise." Haechan kissed Shotaro's forehead with the warm beary smile.

"You can speak to me over the phone, once a week for three minutes." Sungchan mumbled as he came in and knelt before Shotaro.

"I hate you." Shotaro sniffled as Sungchan hugged him tightly. "I love you Sungie." The older cried.

"I love you more baby Tat." Sungchan whispered.

The next day Shotaro waved at Sungchan as he left, tears fell down his cheeks, he didn't realize he would be in so much pain when his giant would leave. His brothers did go and come but still why did this hurt more? He smiled when he saw Nana and Michael holding hands, even though the plan didn't go as planned they were together now. Sungchan left.