7

Sungchan pulled on his white t-shirt as he thought about Shotaro, he was so short, timid, petite, cute, gorgeous, soft and pudgy looking. It was so hard to stop thinking about this boy who was his senior, also his mom's best friend's son. Wasn't that just a co incident or was it destiny? He didn't know but he chuckled softly to himself.

"Shotaro move!!" A voice sounded across the hallways making everyone move since Chenle was on a hoverboard that had lost control.

"Taro!!" Xiaojun screamed.

But Shotaro was at the window staring outside the balcony, with a sweet smile on his soft plump lips and the headphones on his doll like ears. So he heard nothing of the yelling, no one could reach him on time since he was far from them. Sungchan threw a book at the boy but once Shotaro saw Chenle he stood glued to the ground.

"TARO!!!" Xiaojun screamed but Sungchan pulled Chenle off the hoverboard just in time they crashed and kicked the board elsewhere.

"T-Thank you so much Sungchan." Chenle let out the breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Careful you dummy." Sungchan rolled his eyes at the short blondie.

Shotaro pouted looking guilty but then Xiaojuns big fat hug made him smile. That afternoon the boys were after a long ass match when Shotaro deliberately missed the school bus, he checked the time then pouted. He kept checking it until a red Audi drove by after a couple of minutes. The cutie got on and the car zoomed out like lightening.

"Uncle Mark will be bad!!!" Shotaro screamed giggling not minding the inhuman speed.

"He finds it sexy when I drive. So he won't mind." Haechan giggled along with his nephew.

The tanned gorgeous male often spent time with his nephew since his husband only came home a few times a year,his sons were in school or rarely stayed back if they dropped by. Same with Shotaro, ever since he came to Korea he made it a habit to hang out with his Aunt Bear. Because his mother didn't have time for him nor did Nana even exist in their lives for he never came home anymore.

"Are you sure you'll be fine all by yourself honey? I'll drop you." Haechan sighed at the childish 20 year old who wanted to walk home for once.

"Yes beary bear baby!!! I love you Aunt Bear." Shotaro kissed Haechans chubby cheeks as he skipped home that late evening.

Sungchan was walking his dog when he saw a familiar finger confusedly trying to read a board with the street name on it. It was in Korean and baby Taro failed that class recently. He didn't want to call Haechan after acting all grown up, now he was stuck, he didn't know what lane to take.

"You need to go left." Sungchan pointed at the right lane.

"Y-You are everywhere." Shotaro immediately blushed.

"I'm just walking mom's dog, Tess." Sungchan shrugged.

"A Papillon. It's getting dark. Me go?" Shotaro smiled up at Sungchan who nervously nodded.

"You are cute when you speak broken Korean." The giant chuckled, "I'll walk you home." Insisted Sungchan smiling as the older shyly nodded and they started walking side by side.

The silence tasted sweet, their hands gingerly brushing against each other, their hearts racing, their insides tingling, they looked away but yearned to stare at each other for longer than time. As Sungchan saw Shotaro pass through his house gates he waved shyly. The dark haired beauty ran upstairs as he hid behind his room curtains to see if Sungchan was still there. When he saw he was Shotaro quickly closed it. Bashfully wiggling on bed.

"My book. I'll join you in five." Shotaro said Xiaojun the next morning, he had to take his math notebook. A note fell off once the locker door opened.

What's your number?
🦌

Shotaro bit his lips as he looked around the busy hallways, it was packed with children, big and small. There stood Sungchan towering above all, his eyes fixated on little Otter. The older instantly blushed, he shyly lifted the piece of paper, a visible nod was given. Giggling Shotaro scribbled his number, as he left it in his locker without locking it and followed his best friend. The next second Sungchan was at the boys locker, snatching the piece of paper. The younger giant grinned as he looked at the direction of the senior baby leaving.

Unknown number.
Hey...

Baby Ta🦦
Do I know you?

Unknown number.
It's your secret admirer 😏

ChanSungah🦌
It's Sungchan silly.

Baby Ta🦦
I know.

Shotaro giggled to himself as he got into the yellow school bus, sitting at his place where Xiaojun and Chenle were always there. As always Ruby waddled towards him with a big shy smile as he gave the boy the pink dahlia, she bounced kissing the boys cheek.

"That's not her. I'm telling you hoes it's Sungchan being a coward ass." Chenle lowered his black shades.

"Seems like it. You crusty ass giant! Kiss em on the lips if you like him!" Xiaojun screamed at the tall giant.

"How about you shut up before I kiss you?" Hendery whispered in Xiaojun's ears making him squeak and have goosebumps.

"Hyung......Sungchan and Michael hate each other so much. You are falling for the wrong guy hyung." Chenle whisper shouted at Shotaro.

"It's an enmity that lasted ever since Sungchan became captain. The feud between the two is so bitter you guys might split forever. I don't want you breaking your heart." Xiaojun whispered but Shotaro was so caught up with the pink dahlia that he couldn't hear a thing of what his best friend was saying.

"Please just don't fall in love with him." Chenle pouted at the beauty. It was obvious these two were falling crazy quickly for each other. But Shotaro's brothers and his so called future giant boyfriend despised one another.