15

"Let me go." Shotaro blushed when he was corner at school, his body touched the walls as his hands were held behind his body.

"Why should I let you go?" Sungchan huskily whispered making the younger bite his lips and pout.

"I'm late for class........Sungie!!!" Shotaro pouted looking up only to be kissed softly on the lips. Sungchan was an incredibly good kisser, like fuck was he good at it.

"This is how you start your morning cutie pie. I'll see you at my game this afternoon." Sungchan smiled at the blushing mess of a boy as the older nodded with a giggle.

Shotaro was at his locker when Michael came to him and hugged him tightly. Though he wanted to kick his brother away he just hugged back, once Michael pulled away the younger tried to leave.

"Wait.......I'm sorry for everything. Nana said Sungchan took your virginity and I just got protective and became a big brother. I know I'm wrong by dating your brother........I'm sorry I just I don't know. I broke up with Nana and......" Michael was a mess, he didn't want to break anyone's heart but family always came first, he couldn't bare to see his mother cry not was he able to live with the feeling he broke his little baby's heart.

"But hyung you love him." Shotaro pouted.

"I do.......I love Nana so much but he wants to hurt you then I don't want a life like that. I don't know what pleasure he finds in breaking your hearts but this needs to end." Michael smiled and so did the younger. "D-Did you guys really like have sex?" The protective older brother mumbled.

"No........He's romantic and all but he's not in a rush. My Korean got better because Sungie does private tuition for me. He plays around but nope.......Sex can wait hyung." Shotaro blushed shyly.

"You really sound like mom when he talks about Dad. So cute. Anyways I'll see you around......Mick loves you okay baby?" Michael smooched Shotaro's cheeks as they shared a hug and went their ways.

The cutie was in the bathroom when Haneul was slammed on the wall by Lenny, They were not aggressive but their was a load of chemistry between them the poor innocent 20 year old cutie pie didn't know what to do but stare at them. Haneul was shit ass sweating buckets and thank god Sungchan came in, he covered the boys eyes and smuggled him out of the bathroom.

"Is he hurting Hyungie?" Shotaro pouted up at Sungchan as he hugged the males waist.

"No. More like arousing the poor fella." Sungchan chuckled lifting Shotaro up like a Koala.

"Oh.......You picked up a fight with Michael hyung because he thought you stole my virginity?" Shotaro giggled poking the youngers cheeks.

"Yeah......Well that's all in the past and you are mine now. Forever. Of course I'd be the one taking that from you. I swear!!!" Sungchan chuckled when Shotaro glared cutely but had on a very dark blush.

"I need to go!!! You game starts in minutes." Shotaro baby whined at the younger, but got kissed on the lips so much his wiggling arms calmed down and he hugged Sungchans neck.

"I love you." Sungchan licked his lips as he placed Shotaro down and jogged off.

But not all smiles lasted, Shotaro giggled delighted that he was going to cheer for his boyfriend. Xiaojun dramatically screamed for Hendery and Chenle hyped both his best friend's lovers. Yet Shotaro's eyes caught a girl having her eyes over his man, she even got him a water bottle. The giant seemed too concentrated on his game he didn't notice. It was an inter schools sports day so many girls and boys were present.

"Sungie!!!" Shotaro pouted bouncing up and down when Sungchan was given a break.

"Hey it's too crowded here." Sungchan panted at the cutie waddling towards him accidentally shoving a girl splat on the floor.

"You love me right?" Shotaro glared up at the giant ass guy.

"I love you baby otter." Sungchan chuckled softly as the older saw the girl making her way towards Sungchan from his peripheral view as he pulled Sungchans nape down and smashed their lips together. Hendery hooted as the youngers team mates cheered, Sungchan kissed back with smiles.

"That........was fucking hot." Sungchan pulled away licking his lips.

"J-Just showing p-people your mine." Shotaro blushed once he was lifted onto his tip toes.

"Of course baby. And you're mine." Sungchan buried his face in the olders neck, kissing it softly as he swirled him around and left for the next half of the game.

When Sungchan won against his brothers, Shotaro ran into his arms, bouncing to be carried and they kissed right in front of the whole school crowd. Girls and boys cried for Sungchan was off limits now. And what broke their hearts most was that Hendery wasn't either, Xiaojun and he were in an intense liplock.

"You are happy for them? After breaking up with me?!" Nana shook Michael with anger.

"My mother is more important. My family is all I have and if Daddy says you and I being together is incest then we will no longer be together. Nana please stop it!" Michael hissed as he left the premises with Haneul.

Shotaro giggled, he was so happy that Sungchan was crazy in love with him. It felt full and warm, he unlocked his balcony door as his giant came in, kissing his lips until they fell on the bed. Jeno chuckled at both of them as he closed the door and went downstairs. Shotaro caressed Sungchans cheeks, as they stared at eachother with love and affection.

"What do you want to do Sungie?" Shotaro sat up blushing shyly.

"Make love?" Sungchan was so dazed that even when Shotaro hit him with a Teddy Bear he didn't stop staring at how beautiful and gorgeous this boy was.