9

"Where were you last night?" Renjun lifted an threatening eyebrow at his son.

"A-At." Shotaro was cut short when Jeno gestured him to shut up from behind.

"He was at Xiaojun's. Relax now honey." Jeno distracted Renjun away from their son.

Shotaro gingerly went to his room, he smelt of Sungchan, so warm and cozy, they had dozed off whilst watching the movie and the younger drove here to drop the boy before Taeyong came home. The moments he spent with the giant felt just right, maybe Sungchan was to Shotaro like Mark was to Haechan? He bit his lips as he squealed. Suddenly he didn't want to shower since he didn't want to stop smelling of this giant.

"Taro tie your laces!! Why are you like your Aunt?!" Jeno groaned as Shotaro ran out of the house trying to catch the school bus that had left.

Shotaro ran as fast as he could, Xiaojun saw his bestie running so he screamed for the bus to stop. A heavily sweating, panting Shotaro got on the bus, with messily buttoned shirt and bags. A certain pair of eyes caught his attention, It was Haneul's and Michael's. What was the Resonate Team on their school bus.

"It's the annul inter house sports meet, it's in our school this time." Chenle mentioned.

Sungchan looked like he might kill anyone, Nana was at the back, the whole bus had an awkward aura as they got off and walked into the school gates. Haneul slapped Shotaro's back making the younger whine and rub his butt.

"What?! It's fat. Or Peachy like Mom's. That's how dad calls it." Haneul shot finger guns at his little cousin.

"That was harshy." Pouted the cutie.

"Awwe. You know I love you right?" Haneul winked as he jogged off smiling.

For Michael and Haneul their little cousin Shotaro meant so much, they'll through a war at someone who touched him, but Nana wasn't the caring brother, after all he shut poor Shotaro out after Jisung died right. Even though he spoke to him at times like last time they weren't in good terms.

"Hey gorgeous!" Michael pushed Shotaro on the wall with a naughty smirk.

"Hi handsome hehe." Shotaro giggled.

"Don't tell me you like Sungchan." Michael made a sad face. "Mommy bear said you were literally smitten." He groaned.

"Is.....it bad? Hyungie?" Shotaro hugged the older boys waist and rested his chin on the chest.

"As long as we don't kill each other. Hey Lenny asked Haneul out!! Oh and ima go before things get ugly. Daddy wants to see you, you should go see him. Bye I love you!!" Michael kissed Shotaro's cheeks as he jogged away waving.

"They aren't mad?" Xiaojun gasped.

"You got your free ticket." Chenle giggled. "Can you take me with you when you meet Mark Lee?! He's like my GOD." The loud Chinese beauty pleaded.

"Okay!!" Shotaro giggled.

Sungchan was in a bad mood the whole ass day, he was so mad that he wanted to break Michael's face. But things got better when Shotaro came skipping down the empty hallway, his brothers excluding Nana had treated him to lunch. He spotted Sungchan, instantly blushing he tried to run away.

"Hey why are you running away?" Sungchan whispered, his voice husky.

"Me....You.....shy." Shotaro nervously mumbled, he looked up at those coffee brown eyes, so intoxicating and soothing.

"Cute." The giant pulled the olders arm, making him swirl and crash land on his heaving chest.

"G-Giant." Shotaro whispered biting his small cute plump pink lips.

"Shorty." Sungchan's big eyes shifted between those plump lips and the small expressive eyes.

"N-Neo Tower." Shotaro stuck his tongue out.

"Moon Taeils race of minions." Sungchans big arm started sneaking through the boys neck.

"Coachnim?" The pixie gave a kunfused face.

"Yes. He's short, pudgy, like a fluff ball." Sungchan started laughing historically.

"Ohh." Shotaro pouted looking very sad.

"Don't pout so hard I can't control myself." The younger giants eyes hardened their gaze.

"Why? Me sad." The older cutie pouted as he turned up to face the handsome heartthrob of NCT High.

That's when warmth embraced his mouth, Sungchans lips hugged those plump small ones, Shotaro stiffened, his arms freezing on the said boys chest, his eyes fluttered close as the giant moved his lips, stealing the dark haired boys first kiss, as shyly as Shotaro kissed back, his small arms wrapped around the boys neck, Sungchans feet staying put as Shotaro's feet lifted onto his tippy toes.

"The perfect kiss doesn't exi-" Xiaojun stood flabbergasted at the sight of Sungchan kissing the hell out of Shotaro. Chenle blinked slowly as his arm on his cousins mouth fell off.

"The height difference hits different." Chenle's eyes watered like a proud mom.

Once the two pulled away breathless, as Shotaro stood on his feet again, Sungchan wrapped an arm around the olders waist and connected their lips again, his arm caressing the olders chubby cheek as he swirled him around gleefully.

"Are you videoing?" Xiaojun smirked like the Grinch.

"Yes Madam." Chenle wickedly grinned.

"I'll see you around Baby Ta." Sungchan licked his lips as he ran off and Shotaro's legs became jelly. Just in time Xiaojun caught him before he crashed into the floor.

Shotaro touched his lips, a blush creeping over his already red frame. He was dazed at how good the boy kissed him. You know he's the one first when you feel that spark when you see him, then the first kiss, first time we do it and especially when you are pregnant. Trust me Taro, Mark is one in a million." Haechans words swirled in his mind, he had his first kiss and it felt like a magic portal had opened when he felt Sungchans lips on his.

"Taro?" Chenle poked the olders chubby cheeks but the idiot didn't have an ounce of strength in his body.

Shotaro giggled shyly the whole day like an idiot, Ruby gave three pink dahlia's saying hyung had given. The older turned to look at Sungchan on the best, and the giant licked his lips teasingly.