10

"Awwe honey. Look how tiny you've got." Mark squeezed the baby Taro in a loving hug.

"Love? Don't make him pout now. Look what you've done." Haechan shook his head in disbelief.

"What? He's so small? Anyways how's school and who those two idiots spying on me?" Mark pointed out at an over excited Chenle and Xiaojun.

"They wanted to see you?" Shotaro giggled gesturing them to come inside.

As Chenle and Xiaojun spoke to his darling uncle he waddled into the kitchen where his beloved aunt Bear was making lunch. Haechan squished his chubby cheeks as Shotaro lifted himself up onto the kitchen counter.

"Beary?" Shotaro pouted.

"Hmm?" Haechan giggled.

"I love you Mommy Bear." Shotaro smiled that iconic eye smile.

"I love you too baby Tat. By the way Haneul says you and Sungchan are getting closer. Any progress?" The tanned male wiggled his pretty eyebrows.

"H-He......k-kissed me." Shotaro blushed hiding his face in his sweater paws.

"Awwe look at my baby growing up so well." Haechan kissed his nephews chubby cheeks.

"A-Arent Nana hyung and Michael hyung first cousins? It's......." Shotaro bit his lips as Haechans beaming face darkened.

"Incest. I know. I tried to warn Michael but he wouldn't listen to me Taro. If Mark or Jeno finds out they'll get so mad. I'm afraid of Marks anger so I haven't told him yet, he comes home once in a while and I don't want  to ruin my mans mood." Haechans eyes teared at the very thought of his son being with his own cousin.

"I'm sorry Aunt Bear." Shotaro opened his arms so the teddy bear could hug him for comfort.

Falling in love was alright as long as it wasn't going be ugly some day, no matter how hard Haechan tried to explain that it was wrong, Michael only snapped at him. It hurt the babiesh childish mother but what can he do but just shut himself up. Shotaro knew too, then again it wasn't his place to tell anyone anything. Once they had lunch, the three boys skipped out leaving the couple alone.

"Baby Bear is everything okay?" Mark back hugged Haechan as he kissed the youngers neck softly.

"Y-Yeah.......No.......I-I need to tell you something hyung." Haechan looked so nervous and scard. Tell Uncle Simba before it's too late. He hates it when you hide things. Shotaro's words rang at the youngers mind.

"Sure. Tell me anything after I have you for lunch." Mark dragged him inside the house with a smirk. Making the beauty forget everything.

Shotaro saw how much the giant hated his brothers and vise versa, as he waddled through the empty balcony he was shoved into a wall. It was Sungchan hovering over him. The older blushed darkly as he bit his lips shyly. The human tower kissed the edge of those plump small lips.

"Soo.......I'm taking you out tonight again. Please don't wear shorts. I don't want you to freeze." Sungchan whispered as he left leaving the older in butterflies.

Winter still stood strong, even though the Christmas lights were almost gone the snow hadn't, not that Shotaro complained, since Sungchan had told him to not wear shorts the good little baby boy wore tight white ripped jeans and cropped red hoodie that exposed to much of a slender tummy and a cute belly button.

"Dates I see." Jeno pretended he didn't notice his baby son sneak out at 7 that evening.

"Daddy!!" Shotaro whined as he ran out into the cold night.

Sungchan stumbled at the sight before him,they were to meet under the mistletoe that stood at the beginning of the two lanes. Shotaro bounced up and down, catching snowflakes, with smile brighter than all those lamp lights, he looked so gorgeous that it was so hard to control himself.

"Hey." Sungchan wrapped an arm around Shotaro's bare waist. "You are already freezing." The giant sighed.

"You....said....no shorts. See? No shorts!!" Shotaro grinned ever so cutely that the younger giant just smashed their lips together.

The kiss meant so much, under the snow, under the mistletoe, under the coldness of the winter night, the kiss spoke wordless emotion. Shotaro wrapped his arms around the taller, his small tiny lips disappearing into those thin soft ones. Sungchan didn't give him a second to breath, that he lifted the petite boy like a Koala.

"S-Sungchan........"Shotaro breathed out heavily once they let go of each others lips.

"Your waist is so cold." Sungchan pecked the olders swollen lips.

"Y-Your a-arms.........warmy......" Shotaro bit his red plump lips.

"You need to go home......It's getting colder." The younger let the beauty stand on his stubby little feet as he sent the boy home with a pout.

"Why?" Shotaro's small expressive eyes teared up.

"Go........" Whispered the younger.

Shotaro was in tears when he came home, he didn't know why Sungchan didn't want to be with him after their kiss, maybe he was a bad boy. He locked his room door as he removed his jeans and threw it at the laundry basket, as he fell flat on his bed he started crying softly. A soft knock on his balcony door made the dark haired beauty looked behind. There stood the neo tower, with the naughtiest smirk ever.

"What? You......Mommy will....Ummm...." Shotaro mumbled as he opened the door and his lips we sealed lovingly.

"Awwe did I make my baby Tat sad? You were freezing and your waist was ice cold how am I supposed to take you on a date. I can't take you home because mom would think we were going to have sex even if I kissed your lips. Don't be mad at me please?!" Sungchan whined the second he set Shotaro's small bubu lips free.

"Me no mad. Uhh ohh." Shotaro gasped bashfully realising he was just in his boxers and the revealing cropped red hoodie.

"Now this is a wonderful treat." Teased the giant as he sat on the boys fluffy bouncy bed.