12

3 hours earlier

"Give me a kiss." Sungchan had Shotaro trapped in-between his long strong arms.

"N-No." Shotaro blushed shyly.

"I'm hurt......My boyfriend doesn't want to give me a kiss." Sungchan mad a sad expression making the older boy bite his lips as he stood on his tippy toes and kissed the boys cheek.

"I like this better but a kiss on my lips would have have made my day." Sungchan pushed Shotaro further into the wall as he locked their lips incredibly close. The dainty finger gripped the younger giants chest, Sungchan didn't mind at all about leaning down to kiss his shorty.

"I-I c-cant breath.......Umm." Shotaro gasped for air but was sealed back again. He was lifted up as Sungchan carried him away to an empty classroom that was never used.

"H-How.....Y-You hold.....Breath so long?" Shotaro sounded dazed, as he was sat on a table.

"Because I'm a rapper, duh!" Sungchan licked his lips as he ran his fingers through his dark brown locks.

"Nuu you is hockey player." Shotaro let the giant squeeze between his thighs and wrapped his arms around Sungchans neck.

"I love how you forget your Korean with me." Sungchan buried his face in the crevice of the beauty's neck. Stealing small soft kisses along the length of the boys soft neck.

"S-Sungie your game." Shotaro pouted, he erupted into giggles when the younger playfully bit him.

"Is in five minutes." Sungchan hugged Shotaro tightly as he stared at the older boy who was so small and cute.

"Kiss me." Shotaro blushed shyly.

"With pleasure darling." The younger chuckled as he kissed Shotaro on the lips and forehead and ran off.

But the games didn't go any well, Shotaro was unaware of the feud that started getting more infuriated between the boy he had started to like and his brothers. The older, giggled to himself, thinking of their sweet moments and Sungchans full kisses. Xiaojun deadpanned at the idiot smiling like a nut case.

"I feel single." Chenle dramatically whined as the two started laughing. They were at the cafeteria when the sudden outburst happened.

Children ran in every direction, the school was in chaos, as Shotaro, Xiaojun and Chenle followed the children they were led to the school grounds. Shotaro was a terrible shorty, well all three of them were making it hard to see what was actually happening.

"Why are they fighting?" Someone asked the other girl.

"I don't know. They were arguing about shit and suddenly Michael punched Sungchan." The other girl shuddered. Shotaro gasped, squeezing through the crowd he ran into the center of the ground.

Sungchan was beating the shit out of Michael, the fight had brought even the principal down to the school grounds, Taeil the coach gulped in fear that they might injure each other because of their silly arguments. Michael wasn't giving up either, Haneul tried to stop his twin but for no avail at all. Nana just stood there smirking.

"Hyung!!!" Shotaro screamed.

"Taro no! Go back!!" Haneul warned the boy.

"But hyung!!!" Shotaro waddled closer his eyes tearing.

"Baby Tat go please!!!" Haneul pleaded not wanting this cutie pie getting involved in their fights.

"Sungchan let him go!!!" Shotaro pulled Sungchans bicep.

"Why should I?! He started it!!" Sungchan growled at the sweet boy.

"Please stop it!!!! Leave Michael alone!!!" Shotaro pushed Sungchan away from Michael.

"What's wrong with you?! You are my boyfriend not his?!" Sungchan looked betrayed at the fact that his boyfriend was protecting his enemy.

"Just stop hurting him!! I don't care if he started it!!" Shotaro's Korean surprisingly seemed better, his always smiling face looked so mad right now.

"Why? Shotaro move!" Sungchan tried his best to not snap at the boy he had begun to like.

"Because he's my brother! Michael Lee is brother and I will choose him, stop hurting him! And hyung stop hurting Sungie!!! Why are you guys even fighting??" Shotaro screamed as he collapsed down crying into his arms. Sungchan looked so hurt he frowned at the short adorable boy. He didn't say a thing as he turned around and left the grounds, it was obvious he was beyond mad.

"Baby I'm sorry." Michael whispered squeezing his brothers shoulder.

"Get off me!!! You knew I liked him!! Then why did you do that!!! Why did you hurt my Sungie?! Now he's gone and he was the only one who liked me!!" Shotaro pushed Michael as he ran into Xiaojun's arms crying. The brunette guided his best friend away from the crowd.

Sungchan punched the mirror on the bathroom, his knuckles splitting, tears dropped down like rain, he didn't want to see Shotaro anymore, it hurt like a bitch but he didn't want to hate him. Shotaro ran home as he threw himself on the bed crying his heart out. Michael felt so guilty that he hurt his baby brothers heart by picking up a fight with his boyfriend.

"Taro what happened honey?" Jeno sat beside his son as the boy only turned and hugged him tightly.

"It hurts so much." Shotaro cried because that look of betrayal on Sungchans face told that it was all over.

Sungchan skipped lunch, dinner and even bunked school the next day, he just felt so hurt that Shotaro was Michael's brother and that his boyfriend choose Michael over him that day. He could have chosen him, then perhaps it wouldn't have hurt so much. Shotaro broke down crying in class when he realized Sungchan wasn't in school.

"You messed up Mick." Haneul sighed at the younger twin.

"No he didn't. Sungchan needed to know his place, he always thinks so high of himself and his stupid 90's love team." Nana hissed at Haneul.

"Nana your baby brother is heart broken?" Haneul looked confused at the smaller boy.

"Sungchan doesn't deserve him. Or anything. I'm glad Shotaro and Sungchan are finally over. I'll break them up even if they got together." Nana growled making the twins gasp.