11

"Go home Sungie......." Shotaro whined.

"Why? Baby Taro?" Sungchan stood up from the bed as he lifted Shotaro onto the boys study table.

"Mommy will get mad!" The older pouted with a cute wiggle.

"You want me to go?" The giant made a sad face.

"No!!! Uhhh......But me with boxers." The older bit his lips.

"Looking gorgeously ravishing." Sungchan lifted the cuties chin as those small plump lips disappeared between thin ones.

"Shotaro baby we are going out for dinner. Are you coming?" Jeno's voice sounded close to the beauty's room door.

"No!!!!!" Shotaro pulled away as he shouted.

Sungchan smirked as he waited until the big black car drive off, the younger gulped at how intense this boy in a white hoodie's gaze felt like. But the giant just hugged the shorty tightly. The older boy giggled hugging the big deer back tightly. They had never confessed between eachother, neither did they word out the feeling or give it a name yet the way Sungchan lifted the short half naked beauty up with a bounce so Shotaro would straddle him and their lips would meet told otherwise.

"Sungie......." Shotaro giggled caressing the giants soft cheeks.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" The younger giant collapsed onto the bed, as he hovered over the petite Chinese beauty with a red crop top, his tummy out on all its glory, his thick thighs glistening, he was such a turn on but oh well there was something more than just lust present between the two.

"Y-Yes." Shotaro shyly nodded blushing darker than a red rose.

"So sports day activities would start from tomorrow and I'll get to see you very little........ I'll miss you Baby." Sungchan smooched Shotaro's plump lips making that adorable eyesmiling face appear on his boyfriends gorgeous face.

"We go same school." The older baby voiced in his broken Korean.

Well Sungchan didn't stay for long, after one long kiss he jumped off the balcony and left. The next day at school was busy, pretty messy with all the schools around had come, Resonance Dream High, WayV Royals, NCT Highs brother school NCT U and so much more. The otter waddled into school with a pout, he spotted Xiaojun at their lockers and ran to his best friend.

"Someone left you pink Dahlias, do you know the flower means pure love?" Xiaojun wiggled his eyebrows.

"S-Sungchan asked me to be his boyfriend. Me said yes." Shotaro bounced in glee.

"O.....M.....G. You lucky bitch. I'm so happy for you." Squealed the brunette as they hugged like crazy highschool fangirls.

"Do you know that Hendery's big brother goes to WayV Royals? That's a super hot school." Xiaojun squealed as they made their way to class. That's when the 90's Love Hockey team came jogging in their practice track suits.

"Wish your man luck bish." Hendery pulled Xiaojun close by the waist.

"Hey!! I'm not your boyfriend." Xiaojun whispered blushing.

"Aren't you already my boyfriend? Dejunnie baby." Hendery kissed the edge of the brunettes lips as he left him dazed and followed his team.

Sungchan was unaware that his boyfriends brothers were his forelorn enemies, they had no history of being friends, dispute the age difference they still loathed eachother. Was Shotaro's relationship with Sungchan at stake? The beauty didn't know, he let the giant kiss him on the lips once a break was given.

"Why are you mad? Baby Tat was a meanie?" Shotaro pouted.

"No silly you a sweetheart." Chuckled Sungchan as he kissed those soft plump lips once more before he ran back to the ground to continue what he were doing.

"You guys are super cute. But Michael hates your man more me, Hopefully we don't end up getting distant." Haneul patted his cousins peaches, that reminded him of his mom's and how his dad loved patting them.

"You can't leave me. You love baby Tat." Shotaro frowned ever so cutely.

"Yes I do. I love you!!! Chef kisses baby Tat." Haneul screamed as he ran off to his side of the team.

As the day came to an end the children were exhausted, beyond words, they ran home quickly as others huddled into the school bus. Shotaro was safe in-between his boys arms. The neo tower towering over him like the guardian he was.

"Your neck tempts me." Sungchan huskily whispered into the boys doll like baby ears.

"S-Sungie.....Behave." Shotaro giggled, but he still felt the youngers big arm wrap over his on the pole as a soft kiss fell on his neck making him blush like crazy.

"Let's hang out but please........baby doll please wear warm clothes, it's dangerous to wear short stuff in winter." Sungchan sighed.

"Sorry Sungie." Pouted the older.

"It's alright, I'm going to take you skating tonight, do come dressed warm okay. You can reveal in summer, I have no objection. But only for me not for the public eye." Warned the giant as he stole another neck kiss and got off at his lane top.

Shotaro giggled happily getting off the school bus, he swirled Jeno around holding his fatherly arms and jumped on him so his father would straddle him. The only man to spend time with him after they died.

"You love Sungchan, don't you?" Jeno bobbed their noses together.

"Daddy!!!" The younger baby whined as he was carried inside.

Little did they know that their relationship was at stake, that there would come a day where their hearts would be torn into bits and broken in shards. But right now Sungchan spooned his boyfriend as they slept in peace, hoping they would last so long.
It wasn't even 48 hours since they became boyfriend's Michael and Sungchan picked up a terrible fight that lasted longer than it should. The boys had taught back at the school grounds, the cafe down town and now at school where Sungchan was beating his enemy into a pulp.

"Hyung!!!" Shotaro came running to the scene. "Sungchan stop it!!!" He screamed pushing the giant away making Sungchan look betrayed.