18

When the people's favourite couple breaks up it made many sad aswell. The news of Shotaro and Sungchan splitting made the twins angry so did it make their families mad at them. What was the reason that they  broke up, it was a mess. Shotaro wouldn't even eat a mousal of food, he cried the whole day it worried his inmates. Especially Jisung was so upset that his brother was always sad and crying.

Michael frowned when he heard that Shotaro had been in his room for days without food, how come they could break up? He thought Sungchan was crazy for his baby cousin Otter. But he didn't want to go to the boys house, ever since he broke up with Nana he had never stepped into that house nor made any attempt to see Nana.

"Are you sure they broke up? I thought they'd end up doing it for the way they looked at each other but.........this is insane." Michael poked his twins cheek who had Sarang sleeping on his body.

"You don't know what they were going through. You sure they broke up?" Haneul frowned at the taller twin.

"I heard Xiaojun mumbling to Hendery that Sungchan hurt Shotaro so much that the poor boy didn't come out of the room for a week." Michael groaned at the thought of their favourite cousin sad.

"Oppa why you sad?" Sarang pouted but she was rocked to sleep again.

"Hurt him so much?! The audacity that giant has." Haneul hissed at the twin.

Haechan was pregnant again, it was a boy this time and Mark wasn't home for a few months so it was his son's looking after their baby mother bear. He waddled inside with a five month old baby bump and plopped on next to Michael.

"What's wrong?" Haechan started folding the clothes strewn on the bed.

"Baby Tat and Sungchan have broken up. Shotaro has been crying for days." Michael pouted hiding his face on his mother's baby bump.

"Aren't you guys going to talk to Taro? You know he's a baby right?" Haechan gasped at his son's.

Sungchan was playing hockey when Michael and Haneul were waiting on him. He rolled his eyes and avoided them, he tried to leave but then the brother's were not going to let him leave so soon.

"What? Look we are over and I'm not getting back with that brat of a boy. It's over. Done and dusted." Sungchan growled at the two.

"Why would hurt Taro?! He's just a baby." Haneul snapped.

"Relationships have their ups and down okay. I don't love him anymore! I'm happy with someone else so maybe you guys should just stop coming to see me!" Sungchan snapped and left the place.

"That's insane. Like seriously." Michael growled but they made their way to Shotaro's house and Lenny called Haneul on an emergency errand.

"Fuck.!!! He's hurt his arm. I should go." Haneul started tearing up.

"He's more important than Shotaro?" Michael frowned at his twin. Haneul started crying softly. "Such a bottom." The younger hissed.

Shotaro looked so pale when he came down for dinner, Jisung hugged him tightly with a pout. Renjun sighed at the baby son he helped him to the chair, Nana felt bad for the fellow. The once gorgeous boy looked so terrible.

"Why did he break up?" Nana whispered as Shotaro burst out crying again. No one knew why they broke up but they hadand it was giving Shotaro a hard time.

"I-I don't know hyung. He.......He said he fell in love with someone else." Shotaro started hiccuping that Jeno had to hug him tight.

Taeyong didn't even give the giant food, after finding out he broke poor Taro's heart. He was about beat the hell out of Sungchan but Jaehyun and Ruby stopped him.

"Mommy stop it!!" Ruby gasped hugging Sungchans head afraid that their mother might land a saucepan on the giants head.

"Stop it?! Who the fuck did you fall in love again you giant freak?!" Taeyong shouted at Sungchan.

"I moved on okay?!" Sungchan screamed.

"You don't raise your voice at your mother son." Jaehyun snapped at his son who rolled his eyes and left to go to his room.

Sungchan ignored Shotaro's phone call, he went to shower as the phone rang until it died. Shotaro fell asleep crying as Renjun tucked him in bed and left the boy with a sigh. He hugged Jeno with a pout.

"Why would Sungchan break up with Taro?" Renjun sniffled. "I can see him like this." The younger cried.

"No one's ready to tell us anything. I don't know either." Jeno sighed hugging his wife back.

"If Jaemin was here he'd slap some sense into Sungchan. No one would be sad under his watch." Renjun softly cried into Jeno's chest.

"It's going to be okay baby. Don't cry." Jeno rubbed the youngers back. Nana was so mad that his younger brother was so hurt. Maybe he hurt Shotaro alot earlier that now he wanted to fix things for him. But was it going to end well? Sungchan hated him anyways though.

"Hyung? Why Taro Hyung cry?" Jisung pouted tugging Nana's shorts.

"Sungchan hyung broke Taro's heart baby." Nana lifted the four year old boy.

"Me tell Lele to fight with giant hyung?!" Jisung growled making Nana giggle at him.

"You guys really out their being serious about getting married when older." Nana chucked as he let Jisung waddle off.

Nana made his mind, tomorrow he would confront that giant and get the reason out of the giant. Shotaro didn't deserve to live like this and if Sungchan didn't live his little brother anymore then he better have a good explanation to save his giant ass from this Nana's wrath. Shotaro's eye's opened at the dead if night, as tears fell down his eyes, he sniffled into his pillow. Nana bit his lips feeling sorry for the boy who was so in love with Sungchan.