8

HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎊🎉
FROM SUNGTARO
Let's pray they kiss soon.

"Sungchan admit it that you have a thing for Shotaro." Hendery smirked at his best friend.

"No......Maybe. I don't know." Sungchan smiled to himself as they showered after a long day of practices.

"Tell him." Hendery added, "Xiaojun knows I like him even though I rarely admit shit but my boy knows." The older flipped his bangs.

"Shut up idiot." Sungchan stuck his tongue out as he left the showers.

Shotaro and Chenle were standing at the detention room until Xiaojun gets out, he got himself caught after forgetting homework. That's when the bells rang and children started swarming the hallways to leave school. School buses left, children left and it was time Shotaro went home too. So waving at Chenle he jogged down the school hallways so he could catch the last bus home before it was too late. The boy got on just in time as he softly panted.

"Bummer!!!" Shotaro whined when he noticed he hadn't bought his bus card.

"I'll pay." Sungchan miraculously appeared behind him as he paid for th both of them and the squeezed into the bus.

Shotaro tried to hold the bar up but he was so short that Sungchan had to hold the bar and the shorty had to hold Sungchans bicep. Blushing he did hold the giants arm, both of them looking away. The bus started getting crowded making Shotaro get shoved into Sungchans chest.

"Are you uncomfy?" Sungchan noticed how the older scrunched his face as tears filled his eyes.

"He-He...." Shotaro pouted gesturing at a school guy that went to another school probably acting funny.

"How about I break that of yours?" Sungchan pulled Shotaro closer to his chest as he glared at the boy towering over him with his dominant presence.

The boy gulped disappearing into the crowd, Shotaro blushed giggling into the younger boys hard chest. Sungchan wrapped a protective arm around the boys waist until they had to get off. The older gasped noticing the giant had got off with him instead on the other lane.

"Me...You." Shotaro munched on his small plump lips.

"Hey umm.....Wanna go out with me tonight? Just a....umm to the park maybe?" Sungchan nervously mumbled rubbing his nape.

"Y-Yes. T-Time?" Shotaro blushed at Sungchan. Forgetting all the Korean he knew.

"6? Maybe 7? It's cold so wear something warm? No shorts?" Sungchan kissed Shotaro's chubby cheek and jogged off leaving the older with jelly feet.

Shotaro ran into his room screaming like a nut case, he threw himself on the bed squealing into his pillow as he blushed so dark he looked like a tomato. He was kissed on the cheek! Like omg. He quickly showered and rampaged through his closet to see if he could find anything.

"Shorts.......Tight jeans........Comfy clothes......Shirts......shorts again......." Shotaro bit his lips as he pulled on a pair of pink shorts, a fluffy white hoodie that wasn't a crop top but showed his belly button when he lifted his arms, it wasn't anything winter clothes but he liked it.

Don't ask him why he was dressed so early but he just wanted to be ready when Sungchan came. He didn't bother asking his mother, but kissed Jeno's cheek and ran out of the house gleefully. Before Renjun would see him. Sungchan was about to knock the door when he opened the door.

"H-Hey you look gorgeous." Sungchan smiled but frowned at the boys shorts.

"Me like them." Shotaro grinned cutely.

"It's cold silly. It's winter." The giant sighed grabbing the boys dainty arms, making him shy and forget the world.

As they made their way through the pavement, they held hands, it started to snow making Shotaro regret wearing such clothes, he started to shiver but tried to not show it. Sungchan made the younger sit on a swing once they entered the park. As time slowly went it got colder and it began to freeze as the snow started coming down heavily.

"You are freezing." Sungchan chuckled.

"S-Sorry." Shotaro pouted, his teeth were clattering.

"Here wear this." The giant removed his jacket and made the tiny baby taro wear it. It fell onto his mid thighs.

"C-Cold." Shotaro giggled.

"Uhh I know it's our first date but I guess I'll take you home instead. Mom's away with dad and Ruby. Do you trust me?" Sungchan whispered softly, the older shivered nodding.

Sungchan carried Shotaro like a bride, he looked so small in the giants arms as he took the short cut to his house. Placing the younger on the couch near the fireplace, he ran upstairs to get blankets and something or anything warm.

"Your clothes are wet. Gosh.....Why must my first date get so complicated and ruined?!" Sungchan groaned going up to his room. Non of his clothes will fit Shotaro,he can't steal his mom's dresses now that would give him off and Taeyong would think they had sex or something. Crazy but loveable mom.

"Your fault for wearing tiny clothes, now look at you." The giant sighed. "W-Wear something that f-fits you. My rooms on the second floor. Fifth room." Sungchan nervously as Shotaro nodded and stumbled upstairs with bare feet. Why was it suddenly like a frozen movie?

Sungchan had made two big mugs full of hot chocolate, when Shotaro bashfully came down with the only big shirt he shirt he could find. It was a pink shirt that fell onto his mid thighs. The pants slipped down revealing thick bare thighs.

"They would stay." Shotaro pouted as he fiddled with his fingers.

"I-Its okay I guess. Let's go to my room." Sungchan told the boy to follow as they cuddled in bed because the baby taro shivered too much to sit normally.

Sungchan switched on the TV as he sat beside the gorgeous beauty, with soft hair, pinkish