Twenty Four

//Mature Content Ahead//

Rosalie;

The class I was late to this morning just so happened to be Defence Against the Dark Arts — the only class I'm falling.

Reason being for my tardiness was that, again, I woke up drenched in sweat, but this time wasn't because I experienced that god awful pain in my head, it was due to myself experiencing a nightmare — a demon of dreams entered my subconsciousness and gave me a recap of last nights events. It didn't educate me to be brave enough to face my fears, it only increased my knowledge of how afraid I truly am.

The three of them were there, including Mathias. They were gawking at me and I was curled up into a ball in the corner of the room. Then, I was touched, verbally and physically abused, and raped — multiple times. I woke up screaming, gasping and crying. My nightmare replayed my least greatest hits — on repeat. It was like a continuous loop, that when it concluded, it began again. It was bloody torture.

When I woke, the bandages Finleigh had given me were scattered across my bed and I needed to heal myself, again.

After I had calmed my breathing, I glanced over to my clock and noticed that I had missed breakfast at by half an hour. I jumped out of bed and promptly brushed my teeth, threw my hair into a messy bun and stormed out of my dorm.

I've been rushing through the corridors, clutching my books tightly against my chest and papers were flying out of my bag. I didn't care because Snape was going to murder me. My breakfast this morning was simple — my handy plastic bottle filled with Finleighs clear vodka. I couldn't help it — I needed it today and I'll need it tomorrow. I reckon I'm being immune to the toxic liquids because with each day, it's taking longer to finally kick in.

Once I reached the class, I stopped in my tracks just outside, placed my hands onto my thighs and waited to catch my breath — I was currently panting like a dog. I snuck a quick glance of my watch, noticing that I was already thirty minutes late and I'd rather not show up at all than have Snape humiliate me in front of the entire class.

I clutched the straps of my bag and spun around, finding Gabby walking through the corridors with her nose buried deep into a books. By the time I stalked over to her, I felt calm and tapped her on the shoulder. She looked from her book and smiled when she saw me.

"Hey, Rosie, don't you have class?" She asked politely.

I shrugged, tucking my bottle into the largest pocket of my robes and hoping she can't smell the aroma of vodka in my breath. "I'm already late, so I'm not going. What about you?"

Her book snapped shut and shrugged, "I'm late too."

I glanced around the halls and took a peek at my watch, "Well, if we are both late for class, than it shouldn't be a problem if we skip and go for a nice walk, yeah?"

I shouldn't be spending time with a first year whilst drinking my feelings away — I know that. But, today, I felt so lonely and empty, like nothing could light my mind. Expect for Gabby. Her eyes shined and I noticed how beautiful she was going to be later on her life — her cheekbones will get high, she'll have a growth spurt and her hair will darken.

Her eyes were enormous. "Would we get caught?"

I shook my head and smirked, "Not if you know where to go."

And here's how I discovered my favourite spot in the grounds of Hogwarts: it was the time Draco and I were rivals. He had just finished throwing disgusting slurs at me, and I flipped out and decided to go out for fresh air. I had two rules to find a peaceful spot along successfully: 1. Go somewhere. 2. Go somewhere nobody else knows about. I didn't know the two rules when I discovered my special spot, but I made them after I found it.

Audacity : DMजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें