Eight

//Mature Scenes Ahead//

Draco;

After last nights incidence, I couldn't stop thinking about her. No matter how much I buried these thoughts to the back of my mind, not matter how hard I tried to bottle things feeling up and send through them into the Great Lake, I couldn't. She's going to be the death of me and she has no idea.

Nor will she ever.

As much as I need her, as much as I want to fuck her, I know she hates me and I hate myself for it. I know I hate her too, but that doesn't stop these fucking feelings from bubbling inside me. The things she does to me, the things she makes me fucking feel. She makes me mental, she makes me want to be good and pushes each and every one of my buttons.

I open my eyes and instantly feel exhausted from the lack I've sleep I've been getting. My father is constantly on my back about the vanishing cabinet that I ought to be repaired for the Dark Lord. I stare at the ceiling, feeling furious with everyone.

Myself,

Lucius,

Wilson . . .

I shudder in my bed when she comes into view. I jump out of bed and rush towards the washroom. The last time I had a shower was nearly a week ago. I've been so plastered lately, it's ridiculous.

I turn on the water and pull up the lever, changing it from running out the tap, to the shower head. I don't let the water to warm up before jumping in, and allowing the lukewarm water to soothe my aching muscles. The stream for the shower thickens with each second, washing away the miserable thoughts pondering in my mind.

When I reach just my lower abdomen, she fucking comes into view, again. I feel a tingling sensation when reach my length as I rub the soap around my v-line. Everything about her begins banging in my head. Her lips, her eyes and her fucking curves. I open my eyes, realizing that I'm fucking hard. She made me fucking hard and I had no idea.

Oh, shit.

The fuck am I supposed to do with this?

I can't just finish myself off knowing that I'll be thinking about myself fucking her mouth, or I'm aging her hands wrapping around my swollen cock. Thinking about making it happen, making myself come, makes me fucking harder. It's hard to experience desire while at the same time controlling it. I can't fucking do this, or I'll fucking loose control.

My dick begins to ache, craving the attention it doesn't fucking deserve. That's when I make the most fucked up decision. I wrap my right hand around my fuming cock, and I start pumping fiercely. I instantly feel the best fucking sensation ever. I tilt my head back, enjoying the pleasure that consumes me. Suddenly, I picture her fucking mouth sucking my cock.

"Fuck me." I breathe out in frustration.

My entire body tenses up and I feel the most satisfying experience. It feels like I'm invincible as my come flows out of me like lava, hitting the shower floor. I let out one final groan until I go completely soft.

I just fucking jerked off to Wilson.

I'm so fucked.

I turn off the shower and wrap a towel around my dripping wet body. I dry myself off and put on my black pants, black t-shirt and my Slytherin robe.

Once I finished braving my teeth, I walk down to the lounge, seeing Parkinson waiting for me on the sofa. I roll my eyes at Witts who's sitting cockily beside her.

"I've missed you!" Pansy says, starting to walk towards me with her arms open for a hug.

For the past six years, I've been ignoring the fact that Parkinson obviously fancies me, but these recent years, she's becoming much more intolerable. Each time we fuck or she sucks me off, I kick her out of my room and she ends up crying. You would think she'd take the fucking hint.