Six

A.N
Sorry to spoil the story, but this is a trigger warning due to panic attack. Read with caution.

//Mature Content Ahead//

Rosalie;

Not to my surprise, I wake up the following more drained of energy and completely exhausted from the lack of sleep. I can't remember the last time I got through a whole night sleeping peacefully, with zero interruptions. I can't stop thinking about Malfoys difference in attitude towards me compared to others. Of course, I know that he mentally abuses everyone in sight, wether it's his friends or not. But I've never seen or hear about him physically harming someone other than me. It left me confused with plenty of questions. One of the being :

Why me?

Finleigh would have told me about him portraying abuse towards me, which is why I don't believe her truly has harmed another as much as he did me. The dominance he thrives live is hard to comply with, because I hate the feeling of being inferior. Luckily, the following two days, I have successfully managed to avoid any contact with Malfoy, besides the small glares and insults he throws at me.

Pushing the thoughts out of my head, I twist my body around to face the other direction. The sun pierces through the curtains, shining directly into my eyes. I let out a groan and glance at my alarm clock placed on my nightstand, reading six thirty in the morning. Too tired to get up, I mutter a spell underneath my breath, forcing the curtains to close shut. I roll out of bed to get ready for the day. I force myself into the bathroom and taking a quick peek into the mirror. Just as I had expected, dark circles and mascara smudged under my eyes, along with an extremely messy bun. I roll my eyes at my reflection while stripping myself naked for my shower.

I turn on the shower tap, crossing my arms over my chest as I wait for the hot water to emerge. I stick my hand past the curtain, and begin satisfied with the amount of heat dripping down. The bathroom begins to steam, creating condensation onto the mirror. I walk leisurely into the shower, feeling an immediate sense of relief when I feel the water pouring down, dripping by my side, as my mind fades into dullness and a foggy illusion.

The sensation of the steamy water calms me; it takes my mind off things. Off Malfoy. My mind swirls, and it's like I'm standing under an everlasting waterfall. The feeling can't last, and I know that when I begin bathing my skin lightly, carefully not touching my scars in my wrists and the bruises that scattered on my neck.

After my shower was finished, I turn off the metallic tap and reach for my towel. I peel back the shower curtain, noticing that the clothes I was previously wearing were no where in sight. I frown my eyebrows in confusion as I wrap the warm towel around my soaking body.

I take quick steps out of the bathroom, suddenly seeing Pansy and Astoria flailing my underwear around.

"Real mature girls." I roll my eyes, reaching for my black laced bra that Pansy was holding up with her wand. She pulls her wand back, wile giggling on about it. "Can I have that back, please?" I plead, sticking my hand out and hoping that she could just comply.

"Why would I do that?" She laughs, throwing back to Astoria and she catches it in her hand.

"You want revenge from what I said to you last night, I get that, but could you at least come up with something more clever?" I say in annoyance.

"Seems to me this is working perfectly fine!" She says happily.

"Whatever. Just keep it." I breath out, walking towards my still unpacked trunk.

I place it on my bed and unclasp the buckles. I gasp when I see that every single item of clothes had been torn to shreds. I slam my trunk shut and narrow my eyes at the pathetic girls laughing. I storm out of my dorm, rushing down the stairs hoping to catch Finleigh and ask if I could borrow her clothes. Luckily, I see her laughing with Blaise on the sofa. I have a strong feeling that she fancies him, but it's not my business. I also notice a familiar blond haired boy sitting on the single sofa, staring at the floor while fiddling with his rings. Finleighs eyes finally meet mine and her jaw drops to the floor.