Chapter 32: Reuions and meetings

Start from the beginning

"Care to introduce us to your beautifulfriend, Loki," a blonde man asked as he walked over to us, closelyfollowed by two other men

"Kimberly, let me introduce you to the warriors three, Fandral, Hogun and Volstagg."

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance," Fandral, who turned out to be the blonde man, said as his kissed my hand with a grin on his face.

"Hello Lady Kimberly, it's nice to meet you," Volstagg, the large man with a long red beard said while the man with an Asian appearance, Hogun, bowed slightly.

"It's nice to meet all of you as well."

"Now, why don't you and I have a dance. Shall we?" Fandral said to me as he bowed to me in an old-fashioned manner and a flourish.

"Thank you for the offer but I would like to send some time with my father. Maybe a little latter."

Fandral's face fell when I declined his offer. He seemed like a nice enough person, but I could already tell that he was a player. Besides, I had Steve and I didn't want to jeopardise what we had any more than I already had. Loki tried to hid the smirk on his face as he watched Fandral struggle with the rejection but wasn't doing a very good job of it.

"Finally, a girl with sense. I am going to like you Lady Kimberly," Volstagg said as he clapped me on the back.

"Not many a girl have turned down a dance from Fandral, he is quite the lady's man. So it is nice to see a girl turn him down. Maybe he will finally learn so humility," Hogun told me as we watch Volstagg put Fandral in a headlock and mess up his perfectly styled hair.

"These fools aren't causing you any trouble, are they?" a woman with long, dark hair said as she walked over to us.

The two men stopped fighting with each other and started to protest that they weren't doing anything wrong, which only made them look like two little kids that had been caught with their hand in the cookie jar

The two men stopped fighting with each other and started to protest that they weren't doing anything wrong, which only made them look like two little kids that had been caught with their hand in the cookie jar. The woman just rolled her eyes at them and smiles at me.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Lady Kimberly, I'm Sif and unfortunately friends with this bunch of fools."

"It's nice to meet you Lady Sif, but please call me Kimberly. I'm still getting used to the whole title thing."