𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢!

"𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦"

"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵."

"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭..."

.。*゚+.*.。 Author's POV ゚+..。*゚+

The light was casted on you, and you only.

There you were in all your glory, up on the big stage in a fancy establishment. Your voice to be heard by all, the music escaping from your lips to the crowd as they looked at you in amazement.

Your song came to an end, the whole crowd clapped and whistled, some even threw flowers and called your name wanting an encore. But there was one in the back who would always catch your eye, he would smile and clap for you.

Something about that male made your heart flutter, you barely knew him but your heart was his.

This certain male would always come to your performances, no matter where they were, what day or time, he would be there. And whenever he came, you knew that there'd be roses in your room with a note from him.

So you smiled brightly back at him in the crowd, little did you know, that action made him even crazier for you.

-

-

-

"Have a goodnight Miss [l/n]." Your bodyguard dismissed you as you went back into your dressing room .

"Goodnight to you as well." You waved him goodbye and immediately rushed into your room.

You were excited to see what he wrote this time.

As you glanced around your room, you found the bouquet of roses with a note attached. The card had the lingering smell of his cologne that he would always wear.

You carefully took the flowers and placed them in a vase, you took a nice sniff of the sweet aroma that they gave off.

Then you fumbled with the note that was oh so delicately written. Your eyes soften when you see his handwriting again, writing you nothing but sweet things like always.

𝘛𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 [𝘺/𝘯],

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘴. 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 [𝘦/𝘤] 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘴. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵. 𝘜𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵.
— ♡ 𝘐
𝘗.𝘴. 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳.

You blushed at his words, they always seem to work like magic.

You had started getting letters and notes like this when he first visited eight months ago. And since then, you have fallen for this admirer.

But you always did question how the letter and flowers got in your dressing room, that was a very heavily guarded area. You didn't really know how he did, but you loved seeing this after your show.

-

You sat in your house on your fluffy bed. You had the t.v on and heard some announcements.

"The superstar singer [y/n] has had another hit show. Even at the young age of nineteen, she has the voice of an angel. She may be quirkless, but her songs can make anybody calm and feel tranquil. Be sure to see her next show!"

You laughed slightly at how they described you. It was sweet, but you didn't view yourself that highly. In this world of quirks, you made your way with talent.

"Other news today is dark, so younger viewers may want to tune out. The league of villains have raided several military areas and killed hundreds, be on the lookout. And the most dangerous villain of them all has been making some moves in Japan, please be careful around night viewers. The criminal mastermind goes by the name of—"

You turned off the t.v not wanting to hear anything else. It bothered you with the recent action that has been happening.

You huddled in your blankets and called your black cat Licorice over to you. He hopped up on your bed and snuggled with you. You turned off the lights and closed your eyes.

You entered dream land while somebody entered your house.

Not just anybody, but him.

He walked up to your room and gently opened the door to your sleeping figure. He adored the way you slept so peacefully, your small and even breaths escaping your lips as your body rises and goes back down.

He sat on the edge of your bed and gently tucked a piece of your [h/c] hair behind your ear.

He pressed a small kiss on your forehead and then pet Licorice before casting his gaze on you once again.

"Soon my love, we can be together. Oh how I missed seeing you like this." He whispered to himself.

He was in love with you, just a little bit deeper than your feelings for him.

-

He was Izuku Midoriya. The top criminal mastermind.

He scared millions everywhere, even villains knew their place when it came to him.

With his knowledge of others, he knows almost everyone's weaknesses and strengths. Which makes him so deadly, but his quirk makes him even more dangerous.

He gave up being a hero a long time ago and became All for one's apprentice along with Shigaraki.

Now he's twenty-one and the most feared man in all of Japan.

But what he's doing here with you....well that all started eight months ago.

One of the people on his list was your father. Your father was a bad man who was connected with the Yakuza. So when Izuku went to go kill him, he stumbled across you.

You were just as precious and pure as that day. Your innocent [e/c]  eyes looked at his dark emerald ones.

He knew that he felt something for you in that moment and wanted you.

You had treated him with such kindness and never faked any of it. You had thought that he was a stranger who knew your father. You didn't really like your father, but you didn't hate him either.

So later that night, your father was murdered.

You saw the green haired man who did it, but you didn't do anything. Instead, your same innocent eyes looked at his empty ones and thanked him.

He was confused but never took his eyes off you since, now he attends every show and has somebody following or watching you constantly.

You were his everything, his weakness, his love, his other half, his Queen.

°°°°°°°。゜。°°°°°°°°°°。゜。°°°°°°°