More like they three did it. I just joined their fun.

We reached our classroom......
It was all silent. We looked into each others faces. Taking it as a sign, we all ran to the last bench which we were craving to sit. It was like an untold competition between us. And Akki lost.

She was making faces and was not accepting her defeat saying
"Guys you didn't even said that we are competing OK? So I don't accept this. "and huffed.

"Even we all didn't said it loud. And who asked you to be so dumb. We were clearly signalling each other.

In all these days I thought Sadhvi was the dumb and innocent one in our gang..... But I think I should change my opinion. "She said.

I frowned...... I am offended.

"How am I looking dumb? "I asked her....

"Hey Savi you can't blame me OK. You   will be clueless of fee matters.... And need a whole new explanation for you to understand it. So yeah..... I still think you are dumb. "She said shrugging her shoulders .

OK guys.... I know I am clueless sometimes... But I can't just accept myself dumb right?
If I did that...it will make me dumb.

"I am not. "I said aggrieved at Swapna.

"Oh my baby..... Even if you are dumb you are my friend so don't feel bad OK? "she said convincingly.

Even I don't want to prolong this matter so I just nodded.

We all sat on last bench waiting for seniors to come.

30 mins passed but there was no sign of them coming.

"Akki why don't you call Ravi sir and ask them about today's meet. "I said to Akhila.
She nodded and smiled his mobile number.

She got up and left.... May be she need some privacy.

After 5 mins she came.

"Hey they are already here.I mean they were waiting for you in canteen. "she said.

Suddenly I felt nervous..... I can't go alone.

"OK guys.... Let's go? "I said in a low voice.

Actually I said it as a statement but it came out as a question.

Geetha patted my back as if she is encouraging me.

We all walked to the canteen.

As we are nearing the canteen we can here to the noise in canteen. It's echoing may be due to empty corridors and a less crowded canteen.

I started fidgeting my over coat while walking nervously.

As soon as we reached the door we all stopped. I think it was quite laughable. Because it was like someone pressed paused button for all of us together. But now is clearly not the situation to have fun.

We all looked at each other faces....
As if requesting them to go first and the remaining will follow her.

But no one was ready.

Swapna said
"Savi you go first. They have called you so it will be fair. "

To that remaining all nodded her saying they support her decision.

Not having any other way.... I  slowly walked inside the canteen.

They were following me. I am fidgeting the corner of my coat while walking.
I can see the seniors you came to our class yesterday sitting in a group. I nervously scanned through them to find Ravi sir..... I mean i already talked to him before. So I hope I will not be much nervous.

Then you have to go and talk with your husband idiot.... My mind mocked me.

But if I do that I will be even more nervous.
Guys be honest....even you will be nervous when we talk to our crush right?
I hope I do not make a fool out of myself.

I went near them and cleared my throat without making much noise.
I just want to speak confidently. I don't want my voice croaking. If it happens I will really look like a frog.

"Good afternoon sir. "I said to Ravi sir.

*****

Hey guys..... Liked the chapter?

Many suggested me to write a long chapter.

I am a newbie.... I hope you guys understand me. There is still a lot of scope for my improvement. I will try to improve myself, but for that you guys need to give me sometime. I think improvement will be gradual.
In this chapter I wrote nearly 200 more words than the other chapters.... These way I will add another 100 words to next chapter.
Hope I am not making you guys upset.