14

You looked up into his eyes, your new vision giving you a new way of seeing them. It was like seeing his eyes with a flashlight your could see every intricate detail.

While you gazed at each other, you could see his pupils expand. Your eyes moved back down to his lips and you unconsciously bit yours.

Elijah kissed you again, his arms pulling you impossibly closer to him. You tightened your grip in his hair, growing hungry for his touch, wanting so badly to feel him.

You stepped closer into him, underestimating your strength again. The both of you ended up pushed against the wall, Elijah's back hitting it fairly hard. You would have been surprised the wall hadn't cracked, or broken entirely, but you were too busy tasting his lips.

He pushed you back, you were against another wall, between it and Elijah. You sighed, pulling his head down closer to you again.

Elijah grabbed the back of your leg, lifting it up and stepping farther into you. You let out another sigh, breaking the kiss. His lips immediately went to your neck, kissing and nibbling on the soft skin.

You bit down on your lip again, a muffled moan leaving your throat. He ground himself against you, his hand gripping your leg tighter.

You lifted your other leg, wrapping it around his waist and he supported your weight, holding you up with his strong arms.

He kissed you again, walking you both to your bedroom, closing the door behind him with his foot.

He set you on the bedroom, crawling over your body in a kind of predatory move, watching you with close eyes. He dipped his head in your neck, kissing, licking, sucking the skin. You moaned again, your legs wrapping around his waist again to pull him closer to where you needed him.

His hands roamed up your body, ripping your shirt open like it was nothing. You gasped, watching him closely. He smiled at you, "You are exquisite."

You smiled lightly, biting your lip again. He dipped his head down again, his lips wrapping around your nipple, pulling moans and breaths from you with his expertise.

"Elijah..." you sighed, arching your back into him. His hand played with the other one, expertly tending to you with delicious movements.

He wasn't kidding, you were on another level of pleasure. It was so strange to be touched again, and with such sensitivity.

He switched on to the other nipple, touching you in that perfect way he knew how. Soon he was back on the move, pressing kisses down your body hungrily.

He slid off the bed, now on his knees in front of you. He tenderly moved your pants down your legs, taking them off and throwing them somewhere in the room. Your panties came off after, leaving you bare in front of him.

You lost your breath then, seeing him kneeling there between your legs, his eyes locking with yours in a silent question.

"Please," you sighed, "Please do it."

His lips twitched into a smirk. He lifted your legs onto his shoulders and, before you could blink, he had his lips wrapped around your most private area, his tongue licking your folds and his teeth gently grazing your clit.

You sucked in a breath, your back arching and your hands gripping his hair. How was he so perfect?

His tongue dipped inside of you, searching your cunt deliciously, licking up your wetness like it was his last source of food. "Elijah," you moaned, your eyes squeezing shut.

You felt your release coming quick, and he'd only just started. It hadn't been that long, had it?

He continued to lick and suck you in that perfect way. "So good," you sighed, your mind all tangled as he pleasured you.