Chapter 24

Kind of a long chapter to make up for me not updating in like three weeks lol

I'm sad because I had like 18 point something K reads for this story, and then I deleted all of my authors notes and my reads, votes and comments all went down 😔 and the same happened with IUP. Hopefully this chapter will bump everything back up. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!! As you know, I love you all ❤️

HARRY'S POV

"You're gonna really fucking regret that." I promise Chace, rubbing my fingers over the fabric of my jeans to wipe the blood off, and take a step towards him. His confident and angry demeanor gradually changes to worried and defensive, only adding to my amusement, and he takes another swing at me, only this time, I stop him.

My smirk fades into a hard glare and I grasp Chace's forearm as he attempts to punch me again, propelling my fist in the direction of his face, and a cracking noise sounds as my knuckles connect with the side of his nose.

Chace staggers backwards, running into one of the many observers, and the guy pushes him back towards me, causing him to fall to the ground as he holds his face with both hands.

"Get the fuck up, prick." I command, kicking his side before grabbing him by the collar of his button up plaid shirt and punching him in the gut. I hear him let out a pained groan, only encouraging me.

I punch his stomach again and he bends over in pain.

"You know what's funny? Your sister seems so innocent with those big brown eyes of hers... but now every time I look at her, I can't help but remember those same eyes looking up at me as I fucked the innocence right out of her." I taunt him, gripping the fabric of his shirt and holding my mouth to his hear to make sure he can hear me clearly.

Chace attempts to shake me off of him, but I only tighten my grip on his now wrinkled clothing.

"I just love how noisy they are, don't you Chace?" I begin, wanting to fuck with his head and tell him about Caroline's soft moans, but he builds up the strength to shove me off of him, catching me by surprise.

"You fucking dick!" He shouts and lunges towards me, hitting my brow with his closed hand and blurring my vision.

He attempts to hit me again but I block him, and swing my arm at his jaw. His teeth clamp together, creating a painful popping sound.

I push Chace to the ground and hover over him, repeatedly giving him blows to the face, and just as I'm starting to get into it, someone grabs me by the shirt, and pulls me off of him.

"What the hell is going on here!" I hear the stern voice of my English teacher shout as he puts an end to Chace and I's little tussle.

Some other teacher pulls Chace off the ground, and holds him back when he attempts to come at me again.

"Both of you, in the principle's office." The person holding me, who I have now identified as Mr. Williams, snaps and pushes me towards Chace and the guy who's holding him.

"Get the fuck off of me. " I glare at him, shrugging him off of me and his scowl deepens as he watches the unidentified man walk Chace and I to the main office. I look back at Brie to find her completely baffled, but my vision of her is cut off as I walk around the corner and am forced into the office area.

The large office space is much quieter than the hallways on the other side of the door. I continue to glare ahead of me, not looking at anything in particular, but just glaring. I'm fucking pissed. I was just minding my own business, and then Chace felt the need to come up to me, acting all badass and shit. Of course I was going to fight back.