SCHEDULE&NOTES PLEASE READ.

Hey you guys! H.Stowe here with some updates regarding the book, "Date With A Vampire."
So this is going to turn into one of those long books that will eventually end, but not just yet.
I have a lot going on with this book that I'm not ready to make into sequels, which announces the exciting fact.
There will be another book in the making once this is complete.
This is honestly probably my first book I've had serious and stuck with the plot, but I also want to make it fun so you guys don't lose interest!
I wanted to also go over a schedule plan with everyone so I don't trigger writers block.

Chapter 23 will be up today but here is how the rest of the week will look, it will probably change every week just to mess around with it.
But here it is.

Monday-Update
Tuesday- Off
Wednesday-Update
Thursday-Off
Friday-Update
Saturday-Off
Sunday-Update
Monday-Off

The only way I'll update on my off days is if I know I can get the chapter out, but I want to be more chill with these regular updates and space them out each by a day.
Thank you everyone who's been continuing to read this book and thank you for understanding that there won't be an update every day but every other day moving forward.

-H.Stowe