24: Long Ugly Night

Start from the beginning

"What's your plan now?"

"We are going there, it's not gonna end nicely. We may need some backup as well." Namjoon uttered, quickly running out of the room.

Jin turned before leaving and eyed the other.

"Please, keep briefing us about the whole situation." Baekhyun nodded his head and grabbed the headphone.

"Duck down Taehyung!"

The night hasn't seemed this ugly before but who knows what's written in their fate. 

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

Taehyung pushed the man with all of his might and did what he found the only option. He started running to the exit gate of the restaurant, from which he came before. The loud footsteps of the others were on his tail and tried his best to speed up.

A hand grabbed his arm but he was quick to yank it away and ducked down when he felt another one trying to grab his shoulder.

"Stop boy! You can't run like that. Mr. Jeon will kill you.!" The man growled as Taehyung was getting near the exit after a lot of effort.

Taehyung kept quiet, his eyes shining with hope when he was only a few steps away from the exit but a harsh push and he fell on the floor, face first.

"Argh.." A groan of pain left his lips when his cheek hit the floor very harshly on the impact, causing his phone to drop from his hand and slip away.

A hand was pressing him on the floor when he tried to get up and escape, but it looks like a dead end. 

"Seems like you know what we are." The man chuckled, and helplessly Taehyung saw the other breaking his phone with a gunshot, making him flinch at the loud crashing voice as the gun was silenced.

"Now stop struggling, it's futile. I promise that we won't hurt you if you come with us without any fight." The man added and Taehyung for a mini-second thought to give up, at least he can survive that way. 

But at the right moment, something stirred up in his body.

I can't let this happen, I have got a mission to complete.

Recalling that, he elbowed the man who was hovering over his back. To his luck, his elbow hit the man's face directly, causing him to yelp in pain and let go of the grip. Using the chance, Taehyung got up quickly and tried to run again but the other man was ready to punch him.

"Duck down Taehyung!" He heard Baekhyun's voice and a sudden rush of adrenaline hit his body. He quickly dodged the hit and instead hit the person on his knees very harder, causing the other to fall on his knee.

He again tried to run when another one came in front of him, with a cloth in his hand and Taehyung understood the reason.

That man rushed to him but Taehyung kicked him in his groin, a smile appearing on his face at the victory when the other groaned in pain but that smile was short-lived and disappeared when he saw the other one approaching him with a gun, pointing towards his body.

"Don't make it difficult for yourself. Come with us or I'll shoot you." Taehyung's body shivered just on seeing the gun pointed at him, his sweaty bangs sticking to his forehead after a whole ruckus of escape only to find no way out.

His eyes were glancing between the gun and the man holding that, also saw the others also standing with scowls on their faces, looking so angry at the hits they got from the frail-looking boy.