34: Hallucination

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung pulled back suddenly, eyeing the other who was just looking at him with narrowed eyes.

"Baby? Are you even listening?" Jungkook's words made Taehyung frown as he squirmed in the lap of the other and finally landed on the mattress, face contorted in confusion.

Jungkook got more worried about the lack of response and tried to touch Taehyung's cheeks but the other moved back, causing him to frown.

"Baby-"

"I- I'm sorry, I didn't hear that. What you were saying?" Taehyung inquired with the same frown, his heart was beating very fast, quite puzzled about what just happened. 

Jungkook lightly chuckled and made himself sit more comfortably on the bed. "I was saying sorry that I wasn't here for you at the time of removal of those enemies of yours," Jungkook stated with an amused voice and Taehyung's heart dropped.

I was hallucinating? What's wrong with me that I heard those words??

His inner thoughts were going wild but he kept a tight hold over his emotions and slowly laid back on the bed, covering himself with the blanket till his head.

Jungkook's eyes squinted at the reaction but he also joined him, sneaking his hand over the waist, the usual position, but he felt Taehyung getting stiffened under his touch.

"Baby? Are you sure, you alright?"

No... I'm so afraid of my own thoughts.

"Have you hurt anywhere? Please tell me."

No.. I don't know what is hurting.. but I'm hurting.

"Baby?" Taehyung just closed his eyes, clenching his fists to not to burst out of the overwhelming situation.

He never even thought that he was that much desperate to be loved by someone that he heard those words.? Also from the person, he was bound to deceive... to send behind the bars by his own actions. How could it go this wrong for him? Maybe his fate really hated him.

Jungkook moved his body closer to Taehyung's, hand rubbing gently over the other's waist gently as ever. "I think you need rest. Sleep baby." He breathed out defeated, leaving a soft kiss over the little exposed head of him.

I really need rest. Rest from all of this...... rest to clear my mind, to understand what I want-

Jungkook kept on rubbing until Taehyung was finally in the dreamland, not a peaceful one.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

"RUN!" Someone was yelling, causing him to feel fear and run more. He felt very scared like he will lose everything right at the moment, the dread made him all shaky.

"Catch him!" Someone else said in a loud voice, causing him to have a tight grip over whatever was in his hand.

"Taetae, don't worry. Ok.. we are together." He heard a voice beside him. So familiar... yet very unfamiliar. He tried to look at the face but found a silhouette.

"Kill them both!! Don't let them go.!" A scary voice called out as more silhouettes started following them, all blurry and terrific.

He tripped, along with the other person with him, and a loud cry left his lips when a car stopped in front of them with a loud screech.