22: Sorry

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

John rushed to see a frozen Taehyung near the door with a bloody forehead while a furious Jungkook was trying his best not to go berserk. He also noticed the broken special frame on the floor.

Taehyung's body was visibly shaking and he was breathing heavily at the terrible sight but his legs still refused to move.

Just when Jungkook started walking to him, John quickly grabbed Taehyung's arms and dragged him out of the room.

"Please go to your room, Taehyung shi. Please." He pleaded as Taehyung was still not moving from the spot.

John's voice dragged him out of his trance and he hastily yanked himself away from the hold and ran to his room. Locking the room with his shaky hands, his body slid down against the door, hands came in contact with his mouth in order to muffle his sounds of whimpers and sobs.

His tears were falling like a stream as his mind was playing the scenes again, the harsh tone and the angry expressions of the other were stuck in there. On the topmost, the buried fear of the other was coming out, all because of a single frame.

"H-hyung?" He mumbled out in between his sobs, with a little hope to have some words of courage from the others.

"J- Jin hyung? Baek- Baekhyun?" He called out the name in whispers, sobs interrupting his words but again, he received no answer. He could hear the loud shouting from the outside, causing him to curl up more on the floor. Dragging his knees to his chest, he hid his face in his thighs, wetting the PJs with his tears.

"Any-one? Pl- please.. I- I'm afraid- pl-" He was beyond afraid at the point when he heard loud crashing sounds and was sure that the source was in Jungkook's room. The mafia literally seemed out of his mind at the moment, the things making him fall deeper into the pool of fear that started to dry slowly in previous days.

The loud sounds continued and the same with Taehyung's crying. He was too much in trauma that he didn't notice the blood stains on his PJs, he didn't even notice the throbbing in his head... just one pain was dominant... the one in his heart. For many reasons, some emotions were clear while others were like a puzzle.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"What the hell is wrong Baekhyun? You said it's totally safe." Namjoon glared at the poor engineer who was trying to fix the problem in the system, the problem that caused the temporary failure of the connection with Taehyung.

"I'm trying dude. Though, it's a robot.. even humans can make mistakes." Baekhyun cried out, hands working quickly.

Jin sighed and patted Namjoon's shoulder to calm down him. "It's going to be fine." He assured, though.. he had some bad feelings in his heart as well.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

Everything was settled back in place, broken bottles and things were already gone from the room.

A knock caught his attention as he placed the picture in his drawer where the broken pieces and beads of the frame were placed.

"Come in." He answered.

John came inside the room and bowed to him lightly.

"Should I settle the table, Mr. Jeon?" Jungkook nodded his head. John left the room and thus, Jungkook got up to change as well, when his eyes fell on the abandoned laptop on his bed.